How about who is the worst LT. in the state? - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: How about who is the worst LT. in the state?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Squishy
    Just be glad you have jobs you worthless malcontents.
    Spoken just like Capt. Andy K.

I still feel the worst is the Lt. that was seen stealing from the state and it was swept under the rug, the old secretary had TONS of information and she made it imbearable for her and many more of us. So the secretary finds a better paying job that isn't hostile and left and the all of the problems are fixed. Bullsh!t,I would bet that secretary still has all the info. she collected, and no one has once talked to her, why is that? I saw some of the evidence while she was still working with the state and it was very dam*ing! You can only blame stuff on your husband and others before you get some stink on you! So I ask you, who do you think the worst LT. is, we won't even talk about her managerial skills.

LT KB is one of the top Lt's in the state. I agree he stands strong in his beliefs, but he is 99.9% correct in them. He stands up for his men and women more then anyone else I have ever met. If you don't like him and his opinions thats probably cause he has proven you wrong before and you're not man enough to admit it. If you can't work for him or get along with him thats more then likely an indication of your own poor personality shinning through. WATER PATROL, WATER PATROL, WATER PATROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    LT KB is one of the top Lt's in the state. I agree he stands strong in his beliefs, but he is 99.9% correct in them. He stands up for his men and women more then anyone else I have ever met. If you don't like him and his opinions thats probably cause he has proven you wrong before and you're not man enough to admit it. If you can't work for him or get along with him thats more then likely an indication of your own poor personality shinning through. WATER PATROL, WATER PATROL, WATER PATROL.
    Thanks Lt. KB now go back to work, oh but know this...you blow as a manager.

I heard there was a good case made in Bradford County. Where was the Lt. for the area? It was a hunting case, and that meant dealing with hunters and guns oh no. I guess he would rather stay at home or go on water patrol. I'm surprised that he didn't take leave for the busiest part of hunting season. What a waste of a position.

I am SO glad I left Fisheating Creek she was making my and my families life miserable! It doesn't need to be like it is there, oh well I wish all the officers all the best!

PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by 25
    PLEASE
    :?:

PLEASE
    Funny, isn't that one of Lt. PS's standard replies.

PLEASE
    Funny, isn't that one of Lt. PS's standard replies.
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: You do know her! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast