How about who is the worst LT. in the state? - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: How about who is the worst LT. in the state?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    the kissimmee river crew lt was a little sawed off short man power tripping prick
    Speaking of sawed-off , has anyone ever seen the Keys Lt. in action? He is on a power trip without ability who knows nothing of the job and is afraid to get his bow-legged a$$ on the water. He's done more negitive and ran more good folks off than people know. With cattle it's big hat- no cows. With him it's big mouth and no brain.

Speaking of sawed-off , has anyone ever seen the Keys Lt. in action? He is on a power trip without ability who knows nothing of the job and is afraid to get his bow-legged a$$ on the water. He's done more negitive and ran more good folks off than people know. With cattle it's big hat- no cows. With him it's big mouth and no brain.
    LT. KB is one of the best lieutenants the Agency has. Opinionated??? Yes, but goes above and beyond for his officers and has their backs. I can assure you that he is one person that is not afraid to go on the water, at night, by himself and make cases, but that is not his job. He is a supervisor and IMHO does a fine job!

Obvious a rookie, and yes it is his job. A LT should do the basic officers job as well as being a supervisor, that's why they get paid more right. Or he could be a boss, but any body could be a boss.

Obvious a rookie
    Grammer lesson...
    It is obvious that you only have a GED...or...You obvously only have a GED

No I am not a rookie.
    Yes I have worked for him.
    Go to front line supervisor training.

Steelman in my opinion wouldn't make a good supervisor at a fast food chain! They want team work and honesty and she demonstrates very little of both!
    I agree! She is fooling alot of you people, look at her closely, she doesn't do much! Besides kiss A$$!

Obvious a rookie
    Grammer lesson...
    It is obvious that you only have a GED...or...You obvously only have a GED

No I am not a rookie.
    Yes I have worked for him.
    Go to front line supervisor training.
    Spelling lesson - grammar, not grammer.

It's obvious you have worked for him, he tought you well. Another wanabe Lt, got that high speed supervisor class under your belt and think you know it all. "It's not his job" Is that what they tought you in that class. God help us.

LT. KB is one of the best lieutenants the Agency has. Opinionated??? Yes, but goes above and beyond for his officers and has their backs. I can assure you that he is one person that is not afraid to go on the water, at night, by himself and make cases, but that is not his job. He is a supervisor and IMHO does a fine job!
    Really, run his arrest net record. He has never made cases, from his K-9 years (until they pulled the dog -because he never got on the water) until his days with the Park Service to get his promotion that he could not get by staying put with the Patrol. He's a spiteful waste and only covers the a$$ of little butt-kissers (you ?)

I would have to say that the Clay County Lt. is one of the worst in the state. When he first got there he ran off most of the officers. Now he just micro manages them to death.

Just be glad you have jobs you worthless malcontents.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast