K-9 - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: K-9

Re: K-9

I think you got your feelins hurt, rookieveteran.

I love to feed my dog oreo cookies... :snicker:

can't we all just get along?

Not as long as goof is in k9.

No! I just wanna get my pay check. 10-87 on PDO..

Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    Quote Originally Posted by I1515
    Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk Guy Wannabee
    Mod, just lock this thread, it has no value anymore. :cop:
    well, the "one-liner brigade" will do this to any thread no matter the topic. I'm starting to believe their goal is to get the Mod to lock threads.
    My goal is never been to lock a thread. It is to interject some humor into a topic for my own enjoyment. You seem to have interesting opinions for a person who has almost no time with the agency and works in a district where no police work goes on. Please explain how you got this lifetime of police knowledge with no time in a green and white and handling two calls a shift. Is that an interesting enough topic or would you rather I go back one liners?
    I feel as if I should thank you for suggesting my opinions are interesting to you. I welcome you to come hang out and I'd be more than happy to offer an explanation for where my lifetime of knowledge (to use your words) derived from. Yes, I'm suggesting we can have this talk in person. I can assure you my opinions do not and will not change when you are face to face with me. I also offer you the opportunity to change my opinion if you feel it's necessary to try. It's as simple as using the private message feature. We can discuss a time and a place. I prefer a spot with good coffee. and btw, Starbucks is NOT good coffee.

BUT...if the only purpose of your post was to level a personal attack then you wasted your time. It was not received as it was intended, I can assure you.
    I was not leveling a personal attack on you. It was an attack on your uninformed opinion. I don't have to meet I already know who you are. I don't need you to explain your military career to me and I certainly don't believe you're getting any experience working in the middle of nowhere. By the way I said I prefer Kona coffee if you read the post.

I feel the canine guys are a major wast of funding, the funding should be put into something more like SWAT, those guys are great, strong, and will save your A__ in a major incident. JR leads that group and he is outstanding and very active part of the team!

This is not an attack on swat but how are they going to save your butt if you work nights and they are 87. K-9 is out patrolling at night. I would rather have a dog come from another district than wait for a swat call out. There were times when crowd control has been an officer safety issue and just the mere presence of a K-9 car with a dog barking was enough to aid in dispersing the crowd. And if you check you will see they have been acruing some impressive stats lately. Waste of funding? Not hardly.

I really like the little SWAT guys...especially the little buddy who wears a gun on each leg...ride on little cowboy..ride on...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112