Fop President?

Thread: Fop President?

Fop President?

Just got a ballot in the mail for Fop president. Rachel Hughes and Robert "Bodie" D'Andrea are running. Anyone have any thoughts on who would be better?

Re: Fop President?

Your kidding me right??? The two replies that were posted did not violate the terms of service in any way, shape or form. The last only said that Bodie D'Andrea would be the best choice. So why were they deleted??? Does the moderator have a hidden agenda??

For the record, this post doesn't violate the terms of service. If it gets deleted be prepared to explain yourself to the LeoAffairs management. The credability of free speech is at stake so I hope they wouldn't stand for having a moderator with a personal agenda over the right for officers to have a forum to express their honest opinions.

I'll be watching.

I don't think you have freedom of speech on a message board owned by someone else. I am fairly certain they could delete it if and when they wanted to.

Your post contained a slam against an identifiable person, that was why it was deleted, not because of your choice for FOP president.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 557
    Your post contained a slam against an identifiable person, that was why it was deleted, not because of your choice for FOP president.
    Thanks for your response, but for the record my post was not the one that referred to the person whom whenever his name is mentioned in any way, shape or form, gets deleted (which is why I didn't even use his initials in this reponse)..it was the following post, which didn't have his/her name either...it was just making a simple point.

Our board continues to have the same problem with selective delition syndrome.