Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Right!!
    We're glad you agree...

Re: Ms G's board come and join the fun!

Don't fladder yourself

Don't fladder yourself
    The correct word is flatter and not fladder as you stated above. It took me a minute to figure out what you were even trying to say. Unless you are the cartoon character, Daffy Duck

is this that crazy hag back on this board after she was told she was banned???? I knew she would find a way to beat the system - well for awhile. :wink:

You don't know crap and in the case you do know, we know who it came from.
    we know you are a psychotic, bitter biotch that can't let something go that happened years ago. as far as you saying your going to law school what a load of shit, even if you are you'd be a 55 yr old mudhen with mental problems that no one would hire. there are actually sane people out here in case you didnt know in your state of mind who can pick out a nutjob in a heartbeat.
    55 year old mudhen lololololololololololol :snicker:

Always have looked better than you K! ops:

Hey K, keep your kids out of the grocery carts at Walmart. They are way too old to be sitting in the carts. Also while I'm at it, keep them from running around the store. No one wants to hear your screaming kids. Get some control K. I guess she uses all her control on her husband :snicker: :snicker: That's what happens when you marry a trashy woman.

I don't have the issue, obviously you do by your post!

ya slipped up there G!!!! ya went from 2nd to first person meaning YOU...not your imagined friends posting here. hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares. No one even post to this psycho-nut anymore. Lets get on to our comments at ZHPD - be part of the solution...voice our opinions and change some things up around here with hard work, and ignoring those who make our lives difficult. Our performance and stats speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ooooooooooopssss
    ya slipped up there G!!!! ya went from 2nd to first person meaning YOU...not your imagined friends posting here. hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares. No one even post to this psycho-nut anymore. Lets get on to our comments at ZHPD - be part of the solution...voice our opinions and change some things up around here with hard work, and ignoring those who make our lives difficult. Our performance and stats speak for themselves.
    I posted the original post and not Ms. G, to prove you don't know who is really posting.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172