Ms G's board come and join the fun! - Page 3
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re: Ms G's board come and join the fun!

Yes I did but not with your department. It was pretty interesting - I can't believe all the free crap y'all get - we went to subway for dinner break and got free sandwhiches - it was a pretty uneventful night - we did a few stops normal traffic routine stops - we went to a couple houses for noise disturbances - nothing spectacular but it was interesting nonetheless

I posted the above but forgot my username

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yes I did but not with your department. It was pretty interesting - I can't believe all the free crap y'all get - we went to subway for dinner break and got free sandwhiches - it was a pretty uneventful night - we did a few stops normal traffic routine stops - we went to a couple houses for noise disturbances - nothing spectacular but it was interesting nonetheless
    You know they are not suppose to accept that free crap!

I was in no position to tell him for us not to accept it - remember I was there to spectate not tell him what to do - I reserve that for y'all - LOL

Was the back seat comfy?

I sat in the front seat and was nothing but professional

Cool Re: Ms G's board come and join the fun!

Hey I've found Ms.Gaffairs.com
    C'mon Mod. this site is for posting LEO Affairs. Ms. G use facebook.

A poster asked me a question regarding my ride-a-long and I answered it so please back off!

Quote Originally Posted by rubbing one out
    Was the back seat comfy?
    The BACK SEAT? Have you seen that cow? Even if you went x-15 on her it would like squeezing her in a tube of toothpaste. More like the hood of the cruiser if you don't mind denting it, knocking out the front wheel shocks and oh yeah, most importantly be that DESPERATE :roll:

J are you still pissed off about what you ended up getting married to? That's what happens when you look for a partner on WQYK Date Line - so if it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead and pick on me because what you think about me doesn't even phase me anymore - the homeless man on the side of the street has more integrity than you do

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast