Ms G's board come and join the fun! - Page 2
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Re: Ms G's board come and join the fun!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family - thanks for asking We put the Christmas tree up and I wrapped a bunch of presents. Now I'm off for some Black Friday shopping. Have a great morning!

According to the news, Black Friday shopping has resulted in the expectedly long lines at checkout. It seems corporate advertising has had the desired effect on the weak-minded.
    I have never and will never participate in any Black Friday big sale scam. In fact, I would pay double just to avoid the crowds of wild-eyed psychos elbowing and trampling people to save $100 on some item they really don't need in the first place. The Cyber Monday deals available online are decent. Plus, I can avoid the herd of DC's.

The lines were short - it was great compared to St Pete

Quote Originally Posted by sanity is a beautiful sunrise
    According to the news, Black Friday shopping has resulted in the expectedly long lines at checkout. It seems corporate advertising has had the desired effect on the weak-minded.
    I have never and will never participate in any Black Friday big sale scam. In fact, I would pay double just to avoid the crowds of wild-eyed psychos elbowing and trampling people to save $100 on some item they really don't need in the first place. The Cyber Monday deals available online are decent. Plus, I can avoid the herd of DC's.

I agree I would rather pay double then to deal with those crowds. Who in their right mind would want to deal with that! :snicker:

Voice on TV: "Big sale on the day after Thanksgiving! These are things you MUST buy!"

Dingbat: "These are things I MUST buy."

Voice on TV: "By spending $200 on things you don't need, you will save $100!"

Simpleton: "I will save $100 by spending $200 on things I don't need in the first place."

Voice on TV: "These are not the droids you are looking for."

Rube: "These are not the droids I'm looking for."

Obi Wan Kenobi: "The Force has a powerful effect on the weakminded."

So basically shopping isn't your thing - that's fine we all don't have to like the same things

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    So basically shopping isn't your thing - that's fine we all don't have to like the same things
    Shut up azz-clown. You got no cred other then being a troll taking pot shots at you long lost love. Holster snifer Troll. Get a life instead of living it here 24/7 365. Stank POS

Ouch you hurt my feelings - please note the sarcasim

I cant stop the numbers!! They are in my head and wont quit!!

Ms. G did you do your ride-a-long? How did it go? Who did you ride with?

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast