Ms G's board come and join the fun!
Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Ms G's board come and join the fun!

Why don't you start your own board? You have the capabilities. :devil:

Re: Ms G's board come and join the fun!

No, it's more fun being on here and giving y'all crap :devil:

Black Friday

Since someone has so nicely started this thread for me, who all is going Black Friday shopping? Myself, I'll be at Wiregrass Mall enjoying the shopping deals.

Re: Black Friday

r
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Since someone has so nicely started this thread for me, who all is going Black Friday shopping? Myself, I'll be at Wiregrass Mall enjoying the shopping deals.
    Thankyou for the update,,,we will let mall security know and call local authorities and the national gaurd in to hold back the autograph seekers and give you some time to shop. Hell, they should just shut down the whole mall while you're there. Famous people like you need some space and time from the mikes and camera! Narsissitic Pig :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: Black Friday

[quote=Legend in her psychotic mind]r
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":uvo9h8e1
    Thankyou for the update,,,we will let mall security know and call local authorities and the national gaurd in to hold back the autograph seekers and give you some time to shop. Hell, they should just shut down the whole mall while you're there. Famous people like you need some space and time from the mikes and camera! Narsissitic Pig :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote:uvo9h8e1]

I've seen her-a grocery bag and 12 pack still wouldn't do it and I'm far from picky. She over estimates her looks, life and I often wonder if she even has a husband that is still interested. I'da dropped her like a bag of horse sh1t into my garden. No looks, cheater, liar, living in a fantasy world, she'll never get a grip and will only get worse. She proves it by continually making an a$$ out of herself on this site. Penalizing the rest of us for her sins with her obsession when if she had any sense at all she would move on with her life instead of the continued attacks on her forbidden Jfruit. Yeah, yeah, youve told us all about your made up physical health issues. Try working on the mental issues. IE Go away FREAK. No one cares about your friggin life.

I was at a family gathering tonight and told of this and when reading for appox 2 hrs all you are proving is you have no self dignity/esteem. I sure aint computer literate and am getting help on this message. I have heard you refer to his and you relatives all of the time and that there have been 1000's???? of posts by you. You are a smart girl and all of us are asking you to stop this and let it go. Put your energy towardds something positive and quit looking back it is a disgrace to you and those who still support you. Stop it and quit antangonizing others because too many of usknow you and want you to let it go. you know who we are and we want you to stop this waste

Tonya, talk to us. Stop this on a public site we can support you as a family

Good try y'all but you can't even get my first name correct

Furthermore, I know of no one in my family or friends that is computer illerate (sp) - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

hahaha That all you got? we're all waiting to here how grand your T-giving was, ya know you spent it at Plymouth Rock and was served this grand feast by some Indians. cmon now, don't let us down, you really got it going on and we ust love to hear all of your stories Get that there BB powered up with the rest of them there self serving tools!!:snicker: :devil: :mrgreen: :roll: :snicker: :roll: :roll:

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast