Fire Chief Ed

Thread: Fire Chief Ed

Re: Fire Chief Ed

It would seem that if this were your mission you should start with public records requests surrounding charities both receiving and dispersment(ie follow the money). For starters look at Walmart cash cards during the tornados. Then proceed to the K-9 program, check IRS records(ie income tax returns), using city logos, time and property to promote a private K-9 business (again follow the money). This should give you plenty to chew on, good luck in your battle. :cop:

Re: Fire Chief Ed

I guess that means that we should check out all of the K9 handlers who competed in competitions? Rip the patches from their uniforms.. black out their affiliation? Where is the pride....HA? And.. have you combed those records? And if you did.. are you literate? My guess is that you are a bored, wrinkled, aging citizen with little more to do than try to feel important and useful (aka: pain in the you know what to most). Please do tell me the knowledge you have about k9 programs in general. THEN tell me the entire story of how this one in particular came to be affiliated with Lady Lake. What agreement did this handler have with this joke of a Town? The Villages would be far better off without that hole and it's Police Department. The Sheriffs office needs to take over the role. I agree 100% - FIRE NATHANSON!!! And using that Town logo....that is simply hilarious. All you ever hear is "where the f--- is Lady Lake??"!! Any other agency that is accredited would be PROUD to have a k9 handler of that caliber.
    Anyhow.. back to the real matter at hand - add guns to your little (and vastly incomplete) list. There are far more pressing matters to attend to than the ones you presented. Broaden your horizons and focus on the idiots who have no clue how to run a Town or a police department. And check out some of the educational background - 'tis a hoot!! AND try attending Town meetings and taking notes. :snicker: