askins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: askins

askins

Is Dif going to keep john empty suit askisns as the director? I think corbett should take that job and get out of our hair. i hear kelly runs the place anyway with marks help. john is only a place holder i hope. friendly guy, but just what does he do but talk baseball and the old days down in the trenches. the only trench he saw was in a late night movie.

Re: askins

not true, he is a good director

Happy Turkey Day to all you clueless featherless turkeys here and at dif. You are such losers and will be on the soup line soon. I won and will continue to win, and you will not. I have such power it even scares me.

Leave Askins alone. He is alright.

Please see the other post about DIF getting its own forum.

Why, we can use yours, we are all one department. Just ask our lt. who got moved against her will from us to you. Askins has blended the two, and I suspect once he is fired for his inability to get anything done, the new director will continue to merge us. Next session will take care of the statutes needed to make this happen. Besides, Cutcliffe would look great in all that gold crap you hose draggers wear on your uniforms. Really, she looks good in anything she wears. Didn't you get a look at her at DCFO London's good bye event. WOW!!! I'd give anything to know she had our backs again.

We may be under the same department, but we are totally different from each other. We have different command staff, different equipment, different job descriptions, different versions of ACISS, different added software programs, different offices, different structure, different fleet, different geographical assignments, different training, different policies, different uniforms, different hours (we're a 24/7 operation), different internal issues...need I go on?

You investigate insurance fraud, and we investigate fires. All insurance fraud cases are crimes, and white-collar ones at that. Not all fires are crimes, and not all arsons are fraud-related. Our cases take us far beyond fraud, into cases such as: hate crimes, burglary, theft, retaliation, and murder. However, by the same token, we also work quite a few fires of accidental origin where no crimes have been committed.

Your Director is not our Director. We have not been combined, and I really don't see that happening. And even if they did, the list printed above puts us well apart from each other. The FBI and the Bureau of Prisons are both under the DOJ, but they're as related as we are.

DIF should get its own forum to discuss the matters that belong to DIF.

Are you for real? You really need to get out more.

Quote Originally Posted by who are you
    Are you for real? You really need to get out more.
    Everything I said is true.

you mean just call you nutts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast