Looking for Deputy Sheriff's Job?

Looking for Deputy Sheriff's Job?

I am a convicted felon looking for a job. I only wrote bad checks and did time several years ago. I had my records sealed. If I pass the LEO state minimum standards class and state test, any chance I can work for this department? Has anyone tried this or am I wasting my time?

Any information would be helpful.

Re: Looking for Deputy Sheriff's Job?

You might get hired, but noone will talk to you or back you up. Everybody here hates felons.

Quote Originally Posted by highly professional
    You might get hired, but noone will talk to you or back you up. Everybody here hates felons.
    It appears your not from this agency. We have one that spent time in the Department of Corrections, had his record wiped, certified by FDLE and now a sworn deputy sheriff patrolling the county. He does the job, talks with everyone and gets plenty of backup.

Get lost wannabee.

This troll, also known as highly homosexual, is a serial blogger on this site usually taking up for liberal, left wing nutjob causes. Pay no attention

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This troll, also known as highly homosexual, is a serial blogger on this site usually taking up for liberal, left wing nutjob causes. Pay no attention
    Join the KKK and you will be welcomed with open arms and bedsheets. That is considered police training in this place

Florida has a Taylor County??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Florida has a Taylor County??
    There are 66 more..learn some history son

Unregistered

That incompeetent sheriff will hire you

Quote Originally Posted by ;1583784
    I am a convicted felon looking for a job. I only wrote bad checks and did time several years ago. I had my records sealed. If I pass the LEO state minimum standards class and state test, any chance I can work for this department? Has anyone tried this or am I wasting my time?

Any information would be helpful.
    The worst sheriff. That is why there is a mass exodus.