HCSO Range Master
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

HCSO Range Master

The behavior you showed today at the range was unfitted for a law enforcement professional, specially for somebody who likes to tell everybody of his rank and position with the Sheriff's Office. (Sgt So & So, HCSO Range Master) Those stripes are obviously too much weight on your shoulders and I assure you that there isn't one member of your staff, who would agree with you in losing your cool over a minor range schedule discrepancy and act like a clown. Next time you lose your cool and want to address a group actively shooting make sure the line is actually safe before stepping in front of them. I believe that is a basic range rule and it amazed me that Sgt. So & So, HCSO Range Master would allow his temper to put him in such a bad predictament. If you lose your cool over such a minor incident, I wouldn't like to see you trying to handle calls on the streets. (Have you ever?) Thankfuly for you, the people you were dealing with are elite and very professional, who deal with that type of behavior in a daily basis and would not easily lose their cool or act unprofessional. I have two definitions you should study that perfectly describe your behavior today:

Unprofessional- at variance with or contrary to professional standards or ethics; not befitting members of a profession, as language, behavior, or conduct.

unsafe- involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm, lacking in security or safety.

Re: HCSO Range Master

You talk big, why didn't you tell him all this to his face? That's right, you are a keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by depcitizen
    You talk big, why didn't you tell him all this to his face? That's right, you are a keyboard warrior.
    He was told to his face right on the spot. I feel sorry for you too. Do you even know the definition of warrior? Pull your head out of his behind. His behavior was unsafe and unprofessional period.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He was told to his face right on the spot. I feel sorry for you too. Do you even know the definition of warrior? Pull your head out of his behind. His behavior was unsafe and unprofessional period.

If you think his behavior was hazardous, then you are REQUIRED to report it up the chain of command (FAILURE TO ACT S.O.P). Otherwise you will be disicplinde for failing to act.

Step up.

He was told to his face? I doubt it, but if so it was obviously not by you.

Attacking someone with an anonymous post is COWARDICE.

IF YOU had told him to his face you would have no need to hide your identity here.

Quote Originally Posted by You are a coward
    He was told to his face? I doubt it, but if so it was obviously not by you.

Attacking someone with an anonymous post is COWARDICE.

IF YOU had told him to his face you would have no need to hide your identity here.

Who could this be Sgt. So & So daughter? I don't see your name anywhere on this post. Post your name and you'll get to know who I am.

As with the majority of the posts on this site, the person who posted the original post does not have all the facts. I will not go into any of it on this site but if the person who posted or anybody else for that matter wants to discuss it feel free to come by my office or give me a call at 247-0761.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Who could this be Sgt. So & So daughter? I don't see your name anywhere on this post. Post your name and you'll get to know who I am.

My name is Carl Shawver. As you can see from the line that shows who authored the post, I'm a registered, verified identity, user. I've known Roland Corrales for at least 15 years, maybe longer. I've used the range annually ever since he was assigned as Rangemaster. I have found the instructors to be outstanding and the operation of the range to be very efficient since Roland was assigned. As in any endeavor, the leader of an operation is to be credited with the success of the organization.

I find anonymous criticisms of identified individuals disgusting. If you don't have the courage to sign your name then you should abstain from posting. And the exact nature of the conduct you deplore as unprofessional and unsafe should be stated.

There you have it. I've posted my name. It's your turn.

:!:

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Shawver

My name is Carl Shawver. As you can see from the line that shows who authored the post, I'm a registered, verified identity, user. I've known Roland Corrales for at least 15 years, maybe longer. I've used the range annually ever since he was assigned as Rangemaster. I have found the instructors to be outstanding and the operation of the range to be very efficient since Roland was assigned. As in any endeavor, the leader of an operation is to be credited with the success of the organization.

I find anonymous criticisms of identified individuals disgusting. If you don't have the courage to sign your name then you should abstain from posting. And the exact nature of the conduct you deplore as unprofessional and unsafe should be stated.

There you have it. I've posted my name. It's your turn.

A RETIREE WHO WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT DURING THE INCIDENT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? IM SURE YOU ARE A "TOUGH" GUY BUT AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE FISHING ENJOYING YOUR TWO RETIREMENTS? DO YOURSELF A FAVOR GET A LIFE! :snicker:

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

NOW it is necessary to have been present?

Being a retiree is inconsequential. I am still a Tactical Flying Officer with the Aviation Unit and my PID is active.

I still fire at the range.

Post your name or be recognized as a liar for having said that you would.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast