Radio Problems!!! (I've had it!!) - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Radio Problems!!! (I've had it!!)

some humor to go with our misery.

For Sale 800mhz Trunked Radio system real cheap [Archive ...
    30 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Oct 2, 2001
    If the 800-900 MHz cell phones work, sounds like a coverage problem to me. News accounts like to blame the radio vendor/system as the ...
    http://www.lancasterfire.com/infoboa...l%20-%20Cached

We are not alone keep the pressure on to deal with the problems with our radio system.

PDF] INSIDE
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
    from the Marion County line on the North to Collier County. It ... agency systems that are EDACS based. M/A-COM and ... If you are having a problem with the new 800(MHz) system don't keep quiet about it. Your silence could be dangerous ...

http://www.fdleagents.org/newsletter...umn%202003.pdf

The command staff does not care. They will not care until something bad happens to one of us then they will post a bunch of emails about how we are all warriors and dedicated to the cause, blah blah blah. Our problems don't affect them. They work 8-5 with weekends and holiday's off.

WE GET HORIDAY OFF? I WANT DECEMBER 7, MY BLOTHA FLOM ANOHTA MOTHA GONNA GET ME. I WANT DAT DAY OFF. HE SCARE ME. HE CLAZT ASIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk Boy
    The command staff does not care. They will not care until something bad happens to one of us then they will post a bunch of emails about how we are all warriors and dedicated to the cause, blah blah blah. Our problems don't affect them. They work 8-5 with weekends and holiday's off.
    Your statement is absolutely not true! Instead of asking questions and trying to find an answer you instead start bashing the admin and our agency...

The facts are that the Sheriff's office has little control over the radio system or its problems. John Daily and the County are ultimately responsible for this mess.The admin is fully aware of our problems and is currently trying to help identify and address our issues with the County.

We are not the only ones having problems but out of everyone who operates on the system, we (in my eyes) have the most to lose due to its current failures. While others who operate on the system may get frustrated, CCSO, NPD and MIPD must rely on this sytem 24/7 for critical information during life threatening situations. Our emotions go far beyond frustration and rightfully so!

It is the County and John Dailys' office that you need to blame, not our agency or the admin; the admin is fully aware of the problems despite working 8-5 with weekends and holidays off.

Go fly a kite...or a helicopter!

All of this is too funny. I work at an agency where the radio doesn't work 90 percent of the time. We use cell phones to contact dispatch or vise versa. Only one officer on a shift and 30 mins for backup. Suck it up Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    All of this is too funny. I work at an agency where the radio doesn't work 90 percent of the time. We use cell phones to contact dispatch or vise versa. Only one officer on a shift and 30 mins for backup. Suck it up Alice.
    Your too funny. Go back to Mayberry clown you might need backup for that cat in a tree call. Suck it up Nancy... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Paradise=admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk Boy
    Paradise=admin.
    Paradise = Not the admin... just informed :wink:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast