**P.B.A** - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: **P.B.A**

Re: **P.B.A**

Quote Originally Posted by COWARD ALERT
    To YELL and SCREAM insults under this cloak of anonimity is sad. I wish that your name would automaticaly be posted here.
    Good point. Now what's your name again?

[quote=pot meet kettle]
    Quote Originally Posted by "COWARD ALERT":2chj7soe
    To YELL and SCREAM insults under this cloak of anonimity is sad. I wish that your name would automaticaly be posted here.
    Good point. Now what's your name again?[/quote:2chj7soe]
    PLEASE ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU HIS DAVID 2 ANY TIME YOU GET A LECTURE ABOUT HOW STUPID YOU ARE , HOW THE SHERIFF WILL BE RE-ELECTED NO PROBLEM IT;S DAVEY2 , THINGS ARE ROSY RIGHT NOW . BUT CAMPAIGN RALLIES ALL THE SKELETONS COME OUT THE CLOSET. THIS IS FOR ALL WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS DEPT DOWN.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by pot meet kettle
    Quote Originally Posted by "COWARD ALERT":3pj5ghzg
    PLEASE ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU HIS DAVID 2 ANY TIME YOU GET A LECTURE ABOUT HOW STUPID YOU ARE , HOW THE SHERIFF WILL BE RE-ELECTED NO PROBLEM IT;S DAVEY2 , THINGS ARE ROSY RIGHT NOW . BUT CAMPAIGN RALLIES ALL THE SKELETONS COME OUT THE CLOSET. THIS IS FOR ALL WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS DEPT DOWN.[/quote:3pj5ghzg]
    That's right, Deanna. Skeletons will come out. Are you ready? And no, this isn't "Davey2".

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pot meet kettle
    Quote Originally Posted by "COWARD ALERT":1gw7wnz6
    PLEASE ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU HIS DAVID 2 ANY TIME YOU GET A LECTURE ABOUT HOW STUPID YOU ARE , HOW THE SHERIFF WILL BE RE-ELECTED NO PROBLEM IT;S DAVEY2 , THINGS ARE ROSY RIGHT NOW . BUT CAMPAIGN RALLIES ALL THE SKELETONS COME OUT THE CLOSET. THIS IS FOR ALL WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS DEPT DOWN.
    That's right, Deanna. Skeletons will come out. Are you ready? And no, this isn't "Davey2".[/quote:1gw7wnz6]
    THIS ISN'T DEANNA AND SHE ISN'T RUNNING FOR OFFICE ,SO WHO CARES ?

one word "TEAMSTERS" they have been trying to get Sheriffs deputies to join. If you want a strong union that cares about there members. They have a local union Rep and organizer.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMSTER
    one word "TEAMSTERS" they have been trying to get Sheriffs deputies to join. If you want a strong union that cares about there members. They have a local union Rep and organizer.
    THATS JUST WHAT THE SHERIFF's OFFICE NEEDS IS A BUNCH OF MOBSTERS REPRESENTING THEM WAY TO GO ,WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA.

Dump the PBA, ignore the FOP and do not go with the Teamsters. What needs to be done is use the dues monies everyone pays now and hire a Business manager and place a well respected Employment Rights attorney on retainer. The FOP and PBA are only concerned about your dues payments. They can decide to represent you or not when the time comes and there is no appeal. They will tell you that your case is a 'loser' and they have a responibility to ALL the other dues paying members not to waste time and money on 'losing' cases.

Gather as many local Depts as you can to join the 'North West Florida Public Safety Association' or what ever the name would be.

The next election have a political action comittee endorse one winning candidate and go after one candidate who has not been a friend to Law Enforcement. Endorse his/her opponent. If both your picks win, you are now in a very favorable negioating position, as you have proven politiacl muscle.

These type of changes do not happen overnight and require planning and committment. Staying with FOP, PBA and the like is more of the same with no gains and many set backs.

[quote=pot meet kettle]
    Quote Originally Posted by "COWARD ALERT":2stlxj5a
    Good point. Now what's your name again?[/quote:2stlxj5a]
    I was not telling or screaming. I only made a point and never directed my comment toward a specific person. To remain anonomous in that setting is not being a coward it was simply an observation and commentary. I still say if you are going to attack a specific person then you should post your name so all can see who you are. If you do not do that you are a coward. If I decide to attack you as an individual and become provoking I will post my name for you to see. However, the cowards here would just attack me and not put their names.......they are cowards and would not be influenced by my integrity.

I want to know what all the people think now CT is being represented by PBA. Where is there a thread about how PBA did the right thing after stating they were doing wrong?

CT is a lying POS and the PBA is only "representing" him as a show. He don't stand a chance at getting his job back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345