HERE WE GO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HERE WE GO

Re: HERE WE GO

I think he finally got it. The other day he was seen over by the urinal in the ladies room weeping and sobbing. Yeeeup, I think he got it. Let me get back to by shade trade tree now. Seeeee ya!!!!!

There it is. You can't fix stupid!

You’re right, you can’t fix stupid. So why do you and what’s left of Julie’s régime continue to down play her bad behaviors and felonious assault against VPD by saying she was “JUST” guilty of insubordination. Could it be because you were promoted by her? Naaaah. I’m certain you’re one of the working stiffs who are surviving on a patrol officer’s salary. You couldn’t possibly be one of Julie’s three year wonders who jumped to sergeant or lieutenant in a scant few years. You couldn’t possibly be one of those upwardly mobile types who seem to have a great sense of entitlement and feel it’s like their fu@#ing birthright to get promoted after two or three years are you? I trust your not one of those spoiled brats. Get real. We all know what she did and what she created. And I bet you’re part of what she created. If that’s the case, you need to open your eyes, stop lying to yourself, your subordinates and the rest of the world. You’re going to have to tell the truth at some time; whether it’s at your decertification hearing or at someone else’s federal trial. You’re going to have to tell the truth. So why don’t you start now?

Holy overdramatic Batman! It may be time to go see Dr. Cortman. Ask for the little blue pills.

You're Stupid

LAMO!!!! Did someone have their nap time interupted while at work under a tree. Nimrod, you should be the one worried about the bs suit. Because if there is a pay out it surely will be paid with yours and your co-workers future pay raises. So then your status in life or lack of will remain the same. I guess it's a good thing you don't have any goals or ambissions in life , huh?

No. You're the one that is stupid. The maximum city exposure is their $10K deductible. The rest comes from the city insurance carrier. Now go back to sleep Lt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12