New Changes - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Changes

Re: New Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guestintheknow
    Please don't try to confuse the issue. DEP has or will be refunded. That is NOT the issue.
    Exactly what is the issue?
    I was wondering the same thing? Don't see an issue here.

LOLOLOL, play the "We need to drive them home everyday because we respond to disasters" card and see how far that gets you!

I'm ready for him to go to work. Enjoy working for DOC, ladies :evil:

LOLOLOL, play the "We need to drive them home everyday because we respond to disasters" card and see how far that gets you!

I'm ready for him to go to work. Enjoy working for DOC, ladies :evil:
    Sounds like someone is jealous. How many times have you been rejected so far?

Dude, are you for real, havent you learned that you are just an idiot and you do what your told cause you have no balls, when you grow a pair and tell your department, I ain't going unless it's payed. Then you'll earn respect, tell another trooper he ll be working a disaster for flex or comp time and he will tell his supervisors to go pound sand. Those days are over buddy, no pay no go. And if you think the Feds have not payed the state money for the time, then just keep volunteering. You can put me on any disaster response team but I am getting payed, if not I am staying at home. And just try to come after me, with policy BS, I rip you a new As_ H_le! You can keep me at the salary rate I came in, but I air going to be anyone's puppet. Especially them inexperience morons we have running this dog and pony show.

And for your take homes, you should loose them, have you pick them up and drop off at you closet park. He'll most of you don't even show up at the parks anyways, just ask any ranger. In a 10 hour day it takes you 4 hours to get to the park and you leave 4 hours early, then you do your personal stuff in the 2 hours your actually there.

Your supervisors don't even supervise, they to busy with thier Off Duty! Just ask Capt K.

On BPs dollar? I wasn't aware BP had paid Florida anything yet, particularly DEP. If BP had paid DEP any money, wouldn't we be getting paid for working ovetime instead of flexing our schedules?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest38hot
    DEP-Law Enforcements response to the oil spill? Ride up and down the beach every few hours looking for tar balls and in between go back to the motel room...Wow that's real law enforcement.

This was the D & P show of shows on BPs dollar. It was done to try to justify an agency's existance and to grease the pockets of those chosen for deployment. I would like to see a breakdown of who was paid what during this time-it will tell a story.

The current DLE administration had no problem sending almost all patrol officers up there and leaving a skeleton crew behind to watch the parks. No or little concern for public safety for park vistors or resourses just put on the D & P show and take that BP money. Anytime you can remove that many personnel from patrol and investigation assignments without creating a massive work backup reveals that there is not enough work to sustain this present design. The administration should have reacted to this long standing condition upon the Crist election but instead continued the charade pumping taxpayer money into a law enforcement agency ran by theTallahassee/Leon County crowd only concerned for their own existance and to assure their secondary retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDomeCopReally
    Dude, are you for real, havent you learned that you are just an idiot and you do what your told cause you have no balls, when you grow a pair and tell your department, I ain't going unless it's payed. Then you'll earn respect, tell another trooper he ll be working a disaster for flex or comp time and he will tell his supervisors to go pound sand. Those days are over buddy, no pay no go. And if you think the Feds have not payed the state money for the time, then just keep volunteering. You can put me on any disaster response team but I am getting payed, if not I am staying at home. And just try to come after me, with policy BS, I rip you a new As_ H_le! You can keep me at the salary rate I came in, but I air going to be anyone's puppet. Especially them inexperience morons we have running this dog and pony show.

And for your take homes, you should loose them, have you pick them up and drop off at you closet park. He'll most of you don't even show up at the parks anyways, just ask any ranger. In a 10 hour day it takes you 4 hours to get to the park and you leave 4 hours early, then you do your personal stuff in the 2 hours your actually there.

Your supervisors don't even supervise, they to busy with thier Off Duty! Just ask Capt K.

I think you are on the wrong message board. First, we don't have any troopers. Second, our Officers are required to pass a spelling test. Third, you sound too angry to be a current Officer or Agent. You must either be with ABT, FHP, or were terminated. Since you stated "ask any Ranger", I suspect you were never an Officer. So, please return to your correct board and vent there.

On BPs dollar? I wasn't aware BP had paid Florida anything yet, particularly DEP. If BP had paid DEP any money, wouldn't we be getting paid for working ovetime instead of flexing our schedules?

DEP-Law Enforcements response to the oil spill? Ride up and down the beach every few hours looking for tar balls and in between go back to the motel room...Wow that's real law enforcement.

This was the D & P show of shows on BPs dollar. It was done to try to justify an agency's existance and to grease the pockets of those chosen for deployment. I would like to see a breakdown of who was paid what during this time-it will tell a story.

The current DLE administration had no problem sending almost all patrol officers up there and leaving a skeleton crew behind to watch the parks. No or little concern for public safety for park vistors or resourses just put on the D & P show and take that BP money. Anytime you can remove that many personnel from patrol and investigation assignments without creating a massive work backup reveals that there is not enough work to sustain this present design. The administration should have reacted to this long standing condition upon the Crist election but instead continued the charade pumping taxpayer money into a law enforcement agency ran by theTallahassee/Leon County crowd only concerned for their own existance and to assure their secondary retirement.

Wow guess u must be a supervisor, a moron let me give u my name since u figured out everything. No wonder u guys r treated and run like idiots, it shows from ur reply. Stupid learn 2 read between the lines, u probably 1 of those top administrators scared 2 be terminated - fired - let go, so u check these post every chance u get. A with that higher learning & grammar skills, go teach, no forget that last statement ur where u need 2 be. U probably white I may be with the Boy Scouts of America, or I maybe ur partner not ( LOL), wouldn't u like to no!!!!!

Ok Billy u take care now, u hear!!

U like tis grammer, let's have ur take "Guest".

Ps don't use my username ok , it's taken, get ur own!!!!!!!!

I think you are on the wrong message board. First, we don't have any troopers. Second, our Officers are required to pass a spelling test. Third, you sound too angry to be a current Officer or Agent. You must either be with ABT, FHP, or were terminated. Since you stated "ask any Ranger", I suspect you were never an Officer. So, please return to your correct board and vent there.

Wow, you picked the right user name. You really are dumb although I have doubts that you are either a LEO or currently working here. Here is another user name that would describe you "TROLL", feel free to use it.
    FYI, the vast majority of Officers and Agents don't work in Tallahassee, have no connection with Tallahassee, and have no desire to keep up with the day to day activities of Tallahassee. Go troll some other message board.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumpCopReally
    Wow guess u must be a supervisor, a moron let me give u my name since u figured out everything. No wonder u guys r treated and run like idiots, it shows from ur reply. Stupid learn 2 read between the lines, u probably 1 of those top administrators scared 2 be terminated - fired - let go, so u check these post every chance u get. A with that higher learning & grammar skills, go teach, no forget that last statement ur where u need 2 be. U probably white I may be with the Boy Scouts of America, or I maybe ur partner not ( LOL), wouldn't u like to no!!!!!

Ok Billy u take care now, u hear!!

U like tis grammer, let's have ur take "Guest".

Ps don't use my username ok , it's taken, get ur own!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123