1933-2010 wasn't too bad a run - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 1933-2010 wasn't too bad a run

ABT is is a better place to work today than it has been since I started 5 years ago. The agency is a good place to work. The problem with posts like these is that they are negative, hateful, and written by ignorant people. Remember NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THEM UP. If you don't enjoy what you do then its best to stop doing it. Part of ensuring work is enjoyable is filtering out those who do not fit.

I find this to be a comfort to me. "Friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. "

Quote Originally Posted by Agent
    ABT is is a better place to work today than it has been since I started 5 years ago. The agency is a good place to work. The problem with posts like these is that they are negative, hateful, and written by ignorant people. Remember NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THEM UP. If you don't enjoy what you do then its best to stop doing it. Part of ensuring work is enjoyable is filtering out those who do not fit.

I find this to be a comfort to me. "Friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. "
    Is this your version of Marinda rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

What would you know about Miranda?

You got 5-years in this chicken-$hit outfit and suddenly you're some kind of expert? Well, take it from someone who has 18 years in...............................blow it out your ass you p-ussy MF'er. Put all the lipstick you want on this pig, it's still a cesspool of morons and panytwaist pu-ssies. Get an IA and spend the next 2-days doing surveys so you can come back on this site and blow your horn. Better yet.............blow it out your ass. :evil:

You got 5-years in this chicken-$hit outfit and suddenly you're some kind of expert? Well, take it from someone who has 18 years in...............................blow it out your ass you p-ussy MF'er. Put all the lipstick you want on this pig, it's still a cesspool of morons and panytwaist pu-ssies. Get an IA and spend the next 2-days doing surveys so you can come back on this site and blow your horn. Better yet.............blow it out your ass. :evil:
    You do not know who I am or what I have done. But I know you and your type. You are bitter, your heart is filled with dispair and gloom. The only way you get a small amount false happyness is by trying to spread your self hate to others. Your life is what you make it. If you are looking for your
    life purpose and fulfillment you will not find it at ABT or any other job.
    I will leave you with a statement from John Maxwell "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up."
    John C. Maxwell

You do not know who I am or what I have done. But I know you and your type. You are bitter, your heart is filled with dispair and gloom. The only way you get a small amount false happyness is by trying to spread your self hate to others. Your life is what you make it. If you are looking for your
    I will leave you with a statement from John Maxwell "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up."
    John C. Maxwell
    Well, next time you're in touch with John Maxwell, tell him I said that he can blow it out his ass too.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Agent":2ymqzmvg

John C. Maxwell
    Well, next time you're in touch with John Maxwell, tell him I said that he can blow it out his ass too.[/quote:2ymqzmvg]

When you left your home, you deprived the village of it's idiot”

[quote=Agent][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":2woanx1b
    Quote Originally Posted by "Agent":2woanx1b

John C. Maxwell
    Well, next time you're in touch with John Maxwell, tell him I said that he can blow it out his ass too.[/quote:2woanx1b]

When you left your home, you deprived the village of it's idiot”[/quote:2woanx1b]
    How many times do I have to say it? Blow it out your ass !

[quote=Guest][quote=Agent][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Agent":38r8rwmu
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":38r8rwmu
    Quote Originally Posted by "Agent":38r8rwmu

John C. Maxwell
    Well, next time you're in touch with John Maxwell, tell him I said that he can blow it out his ass too.[/quote:38r8rwmu]

When you left your home, you deprived the village of it's idiot”[/quote:38r8rwmu]
    How many times do I have to say it? Blow it out your ass ![/quote:38r8rwmu]
    To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.
    Let me know if this isto complicated for you to grasp.

[quote=Agent][quote=Guest][quote=Agent][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":1u6hrcaf
    Quote Originally Posted by "Agent":1u6hrcaf
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":1u6hrcaf
    Quote Originally Posted by "Agent":1u6hrcaf

John C. Maxwell
    Well, next time you're in touch with John Maxwell, tell him I said that he can blow it out his ass too.[/quote:1u6hrcaf]

When you left your home, you deprived the village of it's idiot”[/quote:1u6hrcaf]
    How many times do I have to say it? Blow it out your ass ![/quote:1u6hrcaf]
    To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.
    Let me know if this isto complicated for you to grasp.[/quote:1u6hrcaf]
    You pose (or pretend) to be such an intellect but you don't even know the difference between to and too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast