Inside the jail..
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post Inside the jail..

I know the jail is not a hotel. I understand it should be a place offenders do not want to go back to. That being said, inmates are still human beings and certain behaviors by Employees there are out of control. For example.. Have you heard about the investigation in the works with (Hkly) for giving female inmates used, dirty razors that actually had hair in them? A female trustee lost her status for speaking up about the incident. Recently, female inmates were required to clean a section in the men's area and given only one glove each. Are things that bad Sheriff that we can't afford to provide them with a glove for each hand even though their accounts are deducted $3.00 a day for their stay? When something is dropped off for medical it gets lost for weeks, no wonder people are dying. In this case, it was only contact lenses, but what if? I could go on and on... She is still a sister, mother, daughter.. would you want your loved one handed a razor used by someone who very likely has Hep C or HIV? My daughter whom I birthed from my own body is warned to not even use my razors. Employees at the jail need a rude awakening. I am embarrassed that I have posted in the past about giving the jail a chance to be staffed and iron out the kinks. She was an inmate at that time also, but I really thought things would get better once CCA was out, but they seem to be on the decline. My husband and I are raising her children and to think these little girls Mommy could have been put in a situation where she could have been transferred a life threatening disease because an employee is careless and just doesn't care is a true crime in itself. What is wrong is wrong and going to work and pretending you are God is WRONG..

Re: Inside the jail..

I would love to use that razor with hair on it to shave Nugents sons face with it.Oh I forgot there pretty boys.

Quote Originally Posted by DISGUSTED HCSO WIFE
    I know the jail is not a hotel. I understand it should be a place offenders do not want to go back to. That being said, inmates are still human beings and certain behaviors by Employees there are out of control. For example.. Have you heard about the investigation in the works with (Hkly) for giving female inmates used, dirty razors that actually had hair in them? A female trustee lost her status for speaking up about the incident. Recently, female inmates were required to clean a section in the men's area and given only one glove each. Are things that bad Sheriff that we can't afford to provide them with a glove for each hand even though their accounts are deducted $3.00 a day for their stay? When something is dropped off for medical it gets lost for weeks, no wonder people are dying. In this case, it was only contact lenses, but what if? I could go on and on... She is still a sister, mother, daughter.. would you want your loved one handed a razor used by someone who very likely has Hep C or HIV? My daughter whom I birthed from my own body is warned to not even use my razors. Employees at the jail need a rude awakening. I am embarrassed that I have posted in the past about giving the jail a chance to be staffed and iron out the kinks. She was an inmate at that time also, but I really thought things would get better once CCA was out, but they seem to be on the decline. My husband and I are raising her children and to think these little girls Mommy could have been put in a situation where she could have been transferred a life threatening disease because an employee is careless and just doesn't care is a true crime in itself. What is wrong is wrong and going to work and pretending you are God is WRONG..
    First off your Hubby does not work at the jail.... Your Daughter is a Guest at the jail for crimes that she committed. Stop passing off as someone you are not... Tell your little sweetheart to obey the rules of society and she will not need to worry about these problems.... But if she continues on the same path well tell her to stop shaving... after she gets out of the Hernando Hilton she can join the circus...... Have a GREAT DAY.......Oh Hairy 1 :devil: :devil:

Oh unwise one. You are the devil alright. :cop: She is being truthful and you know it as well as everyone else.
    Disgusted wife, get an attorney and one that is not from this area. Sue the pants off of the jail, the jailers and the sheriff himself. Your sisters life is in jeopardy by being in the jail that Nugent says he runs constitutionally correct. We know he's a lier already and his deputies are literally killing people who are in the jail. :cop: :cop:

Dear Be Truthful Now,

You are a prime example... Re-read my post, it does not state anywhere in there that I am her mother. In fact, I am her sister as the person states in the post after yours. I guess because my husband IS A DEPUTY, one of our many friends that knows our situation decided to fire back at your nonsense post and I thank them for that! I never said he works in the jail as your post implies. HCSO stands for Hernando County Sheriff's Office, not sure how you got that he works in the jail from that one? Yes, my sister may be the black sheep in a family full of firefighters and LEO's, but the key word here is family. Think about yours and how you would feel in the same situation. The only person she ever harmed was herself by making bad choices. My husband brings people to that jail and I am in no way saying that she and them don't deserve to be there. Regardless, the situation is unacceptable and all EVERYONE is looking for is change. My sister may be an embarrassment to my family, but the jail is an embarrassment to your agency..

Just had another thought.. Maybe if a lawyer does need to be retained if this behavior continues, I can have them subpoena this post to find out who you are to show that employees there truly do have this mentality. The problem with jailers seems to be you react first, think later..

HCSO wife..

You are a disgrace to civilization. Go away and rot with your blacksheep kin.

Yet another insider who wants to silence the voice of people who speak up about the truth. Thank You for proving my point LOL.. The intelligence level of your posts just cracks me up. I appreciate a good laugh It would be nice to see you put just a little heart into your job, but I guess it's just too much to ask for. Thank You lord for not creating them all equal in there or we would really have a bigger problem than we already do. I know there are many good deputies in the jail and I'm sorry that your fellow co-workers are making a bad name for you all. Stay safe, God bless!

I'm glad to see HCSO wife speak up. Thank you ma'am!

HCJ is full of problems and problem employees. Why this is trying to be downplayed is beyond comprehension. Any person with one ounce of brains would look for a solution instead of remaining part of the problem.

Keep speaking the truth HCSO wife, it's appreciated and do not be intimidated by those who appreciate inmates and regular citizens being abused. Some of us don't and some of us do have a great deal of compassion.

The Constitution protects your sister as do the inmate rights. Get an attorney and watch your husbands co-worker (of sorts) turn on a dime. Who knows I may just be another one to blow the whistle. This place is bad and will only get worse now that Nugent want Mike Mauer to run the Sheriff's Office. We are all in trouble now.

Go quit already!! Your do-gooding efforts make me want to puke. We run a jail, not a day camp. Heck, bring your kids and lets all have a pizza party. Fire up the MTV and lets rock :devil:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast