2012 pasco - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 pasco

Re: 2012 pasco

Its amazing how the disgruntles have reared their ugly head yet. Trying to bash the sheriff again and again. If only they used their influence for good, what a better place this would be....Well, I guess its time to cut the head off the snake..... again. Who will it be this time!!!! BRING IT ON! I'M READY FOR AS FIGHT Mr Peabody!

Bogart and his friends are all losers.Im not saying White is the best choice but bogart is no choice.He is a loser andhis friends are too.DG will be back and all the other losers AND DRUNKS.Try to find someone new quite falling back on these past losers and drunks,The S.O. has had enough of the Gilliums ,DG.KG,K.B and other losers.Stop taking steps back.Try to go forward.Stop trying to get the trash back in.Leave the trash where you put it on the curb.Stop going back to past failures.

Dont worry about the panny man, he will have a run against a young fella south of us. I welcome the change :cop:

WE HEAR THIS ALL THE TIME WHO IS THE UNKNOWN MAN IF YOU CANT GIVE ME A NAME I VOTE THE PANTY MAN CAN

Great another one of the out of towners.He will work out great just like all the past out of towners this agency has had.Just to list a few.The TPD SGT,Underwear model,Lawyers,ATF,FISH police,EX Charlotte Sheriff.Another wonder boy from another county or city.These others have worked out great.How about someone whos here or a past REAL cop that work here as a REAL deputy.Keep these wonder boys in your city or county.If they were any good they would run in their county or work there way up in their agency.Thats why they want to come here there not good enough in their own county.Keep these rejects we dont need there help.

The current power would never let that happen. They would cash in a few chips and the local guy would take a big hit, need money to run all would be sucked up by this crew.

Get ready for the roller coaster ride of your life. :devil:

Exclamation Re: 2012 pasco

it is a female that is running in 2012. Heard that she will use as much money that is needed to make sure that Bob White doesn't win. She doesn't even care if she wins. Can we guess who SHE is ??????????????

If its DG all men need to apply else where before ur fired.Shes another has been and past failure.Once again when u put ur garbage out to the curb you dont call and ask for it back.Its gone to the dump where it belongs.Leave her and the other trash at the dump where they were all put out years ago.Stop looking to these failures and losers for answers.They will only take you backwards.Underwear boy and her are done they need to get a life.No one wants them at the S.O. get a holiday job at Walmart or UPS.

Would it be the sick time abuser SR? Shehe wouldn't even have a snowballs chance in hell against the sheriff.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast