Sink is sooo Sunk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sink is sooo Sunk

12 Responses to “Sink defends herself on MSNBC, gives conflicting explanation of ‘Debate-gate’”
    1. JohnMarkey Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 8:16 pm
    so when is she going to dignify the elections and step down from the race? All the things she represents has become a major stink, and worse, she was lying to the American public. I for one will never trust her again.
    2. David Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 8:17 pm
    Politicians are appalling, lack integrity, devoid of ethics and morals. Sink is no exception. In a campaign statement, Sink even stated her repulsion regarding political lies and cheating…and her she is, a pathetic hypocrite.
    3. Ellen Rentz Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 8:56 pm
    I just absolutely don’t believe CNN’s explanation. Maybe they are trying to make up for the fact that their moderator was horrible. He didn’t keep any control in the debate at all. And if Alex Sink said she didn’t realize what it was, then she didn’t. She is not a lying cheat like Scott. He would be the pot calling the kettle black.
    4. david porter Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 9:10 pm
    someone should have given that poor woman a teleprompter, we need to level the playing field so Dems can keep up with the issues
    5. A. Sheridan Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 9:48 pm
    It’s bad enough that she and her people knowingly broke the rules, but the really disgraceful part is that she lied about it. Darn those tv cameras and microphones that just pick up every little thing. She just dug her own “sink” hole.
    6. Bloggy Bayou Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 9:57 pm
    J’accuse!: My Cousin Got Caught Cheating At the FL Governor’s Debate
    http://www.practicalstate.com/?p=3025
    Cheers
    7. angela Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 10:44 pm
    My goodness, Sink is not only a cheat but also a big liar. How can anybody trust her? She should excuse herself from the race and go far, far away.
    8. Loxahatche Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 11:45 pm
    THis is the so called ethics she says she has. Alex ICheat Sink!

Re: Sink is sooo Sunk

wonder what those arrogant self righthous elected state attorneys think now of their little darling. big mouth, big liar, big fraud. she is unfit for comsumption, and they are unfit as state attorneys since they have no judgement of people, unless they support liars. tell us, do yu still support our little liar alex sink.

Well, I hope you are all happy.Those of you who bash our CFO. I have been proud to work for her and I pray she takes this time to spend with her family. She is a wonderful woman who fought one hell of a race. She held her head high and deserves better than what you write about her. And I am a Republician she hired regardless of my party.

OMG….. Say what you will about Rick Scott, but he did get one thing correct. Alex Sink always places the blame on anyone and everyone but herself. She ran a pee poor campaign, never had any direction, surrounded herself with 20 year olds, and had Kyra as her spokesperson. Kyra was a nasty, venomous, self centered, ego maniac who often sounded like she was the candidate instead of Alex. Yes Alex, you lost and now you sound like a typical lard brick state employee. Cry me a river why don’t ya! Rick was right, you can NEVER NEVER NEVER say that you were wrong. Well, now you will be unemployed like those you had fired, and know how it feels. You have been fired by the people of the Great State of Florida. And since you can not keep your feeble mouth shut, blaming our great President, surely there will be no great job in DC from Obama for you either. Your kids must be so proud. Did you teach them how to pass the buck and blame as well. Maybe you should have actually stood for something. Or if the White House was so awful with the oil spill, you should have said so then. And just who is the make up artist. You won’t name her because she will tell the truth and say that you had prearranged to pass messages between the staff and you during the debate. Yet another lie you will not take responsibility for. By the way, you weren’t on the debate team in school were you? You are awful. Well Alex, we were here when you got here, and we will be here when you are shown the door. YOU’RE FIRED.

And now get ready to pay into your pension, lose your nice little take home car and your tricked out AR-15. You wanted Rick well you got him dumb ass.

Personally, the one thing I think we won't lose is the take-home car. As a 24/7 response agency, and the massive areas we cover, taking away our cars would be more costly to the state.

Basically all state law enforcement agencies are 24/7, the cars are 24 hour cars and they are all issued cell phones so whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Personally, the one thing I think we won't lose is the take-home car. As a 24/7 response agency, and the massive areas we cover, taking away our cars would be more costly to the state.
    How many times have you been called out in the last 12 months? Be honest. Even troopers are not called out (except traffic homicide investigators).

we get cqalled out plenty, it is DIF that does not need the cars or guns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast