Pompano Deputy Arrested - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Pompano Deputy Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by BSOMIDSDIST3MIDS
    BSO continues to have have a black eye in publics eyes. I have seen over the last two years more than enough Deputies arrested for criminal acts. Are we just cleaning house or is this a trend ? Deputies who have much time on the job stealing, making false reports, fraud, etc. I dont know about you, but I put crooks in jail... and dont want to work with those who have crossed the line. Howver it starts at the TOP ! Ethics, integrity, accountability... we have lost it.
    If you want to be a crook get out of my profession!
    [youtube:3fkuboy7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBkohEfnMY[/youtube:3fkuboy7]

starts at the TOP ! Ethics, integrity, accountability... we have lost it. If you want to be a crook get out of my profession!
    Is There anything more to say???

Quote Originally Posted by Lambreti SAD
    BSO continues to have have a black eye in publics eyes. I have seen over the last two years more than enough Deputies arrested for criminal acts. Are we just cleaning house or is this a trend ? Deputies who have much time on the job stealing, making false reports, fraud, etc. I dont know about you, but I put crooks in jail... and dont want to work with those who have crossed the line. Howver it starts at the TOP ! Ethics, integrity, accountability... we have lost it.
    If you want to be a crook get out of my profession!
    [youtube:3at6z7bi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBkohEfnMY[/youtube:3at6z7bi]

starts at the TOP ! Ethics, integrity, accountability... we have lost it. If you want to be a crook get out of my profession!
    Is There anything more to say???

That video is from the Pompano contract public hearing in 2010, when a snotty news blogger chased Sheriff Lamberti out of the building after an hours long meeting. He was pretty polite. I would have told her to go screw herself.

Be honest ,,, it speaks volumes about his Ethics,integrity and accountability.

Exclamation Re: Pompano Deputy Arrested

I happen to know that he was framed because this is not his thing. One he not that stupid and he happens to take his job seriously . This man worked very very hard to get where he is. OMG >>Stick it on the minority in the group because he wants a promotion. Trust Im not crying Minority because he black because im not

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234