K-9

Thread: K-9

Unhappy K-9

So, Rob is no longer K-9...Congratulations to Matt on being the next K-9 officer, sincerely, I look forward to workin with him and the dog! ..... Now, on to the "recent K-9 issues".... I wonder if they ever found the K-9 equipment Eric turned in. It's no secret Jason didn't receive the equipment. So, where did all that expensive equipment go?? Kudos to Chez for speaking out about the equipment instead of lying, like someone else did saying they had no clue. So was the K-9 change at that point voluntary?? Things that make you go "hmmm"...Last time I heard, Lying/Untruthfulness was an automatic termination...Chief, the floor is yours!...BUT...as history will show, there's an unlimited amount of space under the proverbial rugs to sweep the dirt...dirt that even Timmy can't clean up!! See..there are still some officers in that department that have "Ethics" and "Morals" ...too bad all don't!

Again, sincere congratulations to Matt on the K-9 spot..you'll do a great job and will be an asset to the K-9 program.

Re: K-9

Does it matter, You need to remember one thing i heard a long time ago.......... "DIFFERENT RULES FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE".

That my friend has struck in my head since i heard it........... Ethic and Morals at its best. I do like the point you make though. lol

Re: K-9

Well, it's the truth! Seems the other saying, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" isin't known by Chief Wade either...Look, when he was a patrolman, he did things and conducted himself no different than any other officer currently working here today. If anything, his "click" back then were even worse as far as work ethic and professionalism is concerned. you've all heard the old "back in our day" speeches from the most senior officers..how they would brag about whooping up on poor old so and so on such and such a call...doesn't take much to get an old timer bragging about the way things were "back when". Chief Wade is not the sole man responsible for bringing "professionalism" to the Bristol Tennessee Police Department. And even if the department is able to amazingly get CALEA's "approval"..(considering it's bought and paid for in the first place!!)..It's the men and women individualy that bring it with them to work every day. The one's that have to look at themselves in the mirror every day and ask themselves if what they are doing is the right thing even when pressured by superiors to do what most would consider the "wrong thing". And history shows, the "wrong thing" seems to be happening more and more from on high these last few years.