Thankful

Thread: Thankful

Thankful

I am thankful that this board is back up.

Re: Thankful

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am thankful that this board is back up.
    I am thankful you dont work at FLPD

Ditto on the thank you for not caving into communist censorship demands.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Thanks for your support guys! You're the reason why this Board is back up and WILL remain up despite any pressure the opposition may bring. Bottom line, the troops need this site. I'm getting ready to type a stand alone post, but wanted to thank you first. Be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by chipdeblock
    Thanks for your support guys! You're the reason why this Board is back up and WILL remain up despite any pressure the opposition may bring. Bottom line, the troops need this site. I'm getting ready to type a stand alone post, but wanted to thank you first. Be safe!
    BE safe and protect each other on the street from getting stabbed in the front while you continue to use this site to stab each other in the back.

Mr. Leblock (notice I didnt say officer), you are an embarasssment to MY profession and this is what you will have to look back on when you retire. Profit and greed motivated your career.

this web page is controled by the media. I posted a message to Bob and Brit yesterday, it was removed. Other win for Bob and Brit and a lost for FLPD!!

You posted junk and BS, thats what has to stop here. post some real facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    this web page is controled by the media. I posted a message to Bob and Brit yesterday, it was removed. Other win for Bob and Brit and a lost for FLPD!!