Former Cop causing trouble for current LEO's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Former Cop causing trouble for current LEO's

Has anyone thought about asking the Newspress? I think this is something that needs to be looked into.

Kerry,

I have not spoken with you in some time now but if you can find it in your heart to be truthful with all of us could you please let us in on who wrote the letter and who the lonegunman is?

Guys,

You know I love all of you dearly but Tyrone and I have moved on with our lives. I don't want anything to do with any further bashing and hope you all can respect Tyrone's and I wishes. Thank you very much.

Anderson, get on this forum and defend yourself. Mr. Lonegunman is running it off at the mouth and you are the target. By the way, why did I get suspended 90 days for showing up 20 minutes late to a detail and Mr. Lonegunman signs off on a detail slip that he did not even work and gets suspended 90 days too?: Bennett, Kurt, where are you guys and answer me now as to why he was not terminated. If something further is not done, I will be sure that the Newspress and Council knows about this PUBLIC RECORD IA and that his job is called for.

According to the IA, termination was the reccomendation. Why is he not atleast TRU 1 and answering phones where he belongs?

I gone to get my hairs braided bra, later holmes.

I would pay money to meet this Tyrone, I am still LMAO.

From what I understand the Lonegunman knew Tyrone before he and Kerry where riding the choo choo train. Believe it or not, Mr. Lonegunman tried to steal some of Tyrone's food stamps from him.

As the undisputed "The Lonegunman", I take offense to you pricks stealing my identity. I certainly understand you wanting both a cool handle and the ability to string more than 5 words together to make a sensible sentence, but c'mon. While I am pretty sure this is no current CCPD cop, I could be wrong. If you are a current CCPD cop, then know that people like you is why I retired. Police work has changed as have the people in it. There is not enough of the good guys left to teach the newcomers the culture. The real brotherhood. If they did, this site would not exist. Ratkinson and Shedden would be the exceptions. The Fab 5 would have already have cricks in their neck.

He does not deserve all of this and is a good person and a good father.

Tyrone be outttttt. Believe it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast