Gang Unit Opening - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Gang Unit Opening

Quote Originally Posted by Open slot
    I like it how she leaves the gang unit for whatever the real reason is and gets to slide right into day shift. I had thought all day shift slots were taken up back in July?? Why is it she gets one made for her? She should have to work an open shift at least until shift bid in Janurary. Special treatment for special people is that way around here i guess. :?

Chief's Pet always gets what she wants.

Who else could get away with kicking a handcuffed juvenile suspect just because he laughed at her?

This place is such a joke!

I can't wait to be her Zone partner now that she is hot and single!!! Sorry J.G., but she wont be in your zone, but on the EastSide baby!!!!

Don't worry it wont be a easy ride for her with L30 in the house. It's just a matter of time and there will be another write up. There is no way she can work the road without screwing up. Her supervisor will be T6 with complaints and ready to 32 himself by the time this is over. I am sure Mr. :shock: will be watching and waiting. :devil:

The pet gets day shift and a take home car immediately if that's what you get for screwing up, please sign me up!!! I have been on the road longer than her and am still waiting! Amazing how this place is!

Don't pick on her, she passed the state exam on the third try, barely.

does she still have the credit card?

Even with a shit bid she would get daywork if she wanted it due to time here. and if you have a car now you keep one when transferred that is what the memo about cars says.

I don't get all the bad mouthing a fellow officer but we need to look out for one another maybe one day some (not all) will grow up.

Is this all we really have to complain about? No its the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by I cant wait!!!!
    I can't wait to be her Zone partner now that she is hot and single!!! Sorry J.G., but she wont be in your zone, but on the EastSide baby!!!!
    Oh Please, You would have to tie a porkchop around her neck to get a dog to play with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Even with a shizzat bid she would get daywork if she wanted it due to time here. and if you have a car now you keep one when transferred that is what the memo about cars says.

I don't get all the bad mouthing a fellow officer but we need to look out for one another maybe one day some (not all) will grow up.

Is this all we really have to complain about? No its the contract.
    Oh Please! You must not know this backdoor, tattle tale liar who is the worse Officer in the department. She desirves everything she gets and more. Ask Pipe he will probably tell you now, he got victimized by her and JG long enough. Thats what happens when you cheat on your husband and kids. KARMA!

Someone has to know the real reason....

PaLeeze! Leave JG out of it. If BP got victimized it was because he was thinking with the wrong head. :shock:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast