New Training Position
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

New Training Position

The new training position has been made up for CT? This is the same kind of stuff they did at our agency....................no since in anyone applying, decision is made already. Oh, this is really getting good now? :cop:

Re: New Training Position

Quote Originally Posted by MI6
    The new training position has been made up for CT? This is the same kind of stuff they did at our agency....................no since in anyone applying, decision is made already. Oh, this is really getting good now? :cop:
    Instead of stirring up discontent, apply for the position if you want it. While I am qualified for the position, I personally wouldn't want it. 1. You have to live either in or around Tallahassee. 2. Not only are you training DEP personnel, conducting accreditation, etc, you have a full training schedule at the LE academy. When I went up there after being hired, LT Peters and Himmer were working from 0800-2300 getting us through the classes. Additionally, you have to know your stuff. Both did a phenomenal job of instructing, showing both an in depth knowledge of their subjects but also the ability to demonstrate in detail.

If anyone is interested in the position, go to Florida Department of Environmental Protection and click on careers. There is an open position for LT in training and an Officer position in Okeechobee

As your enthusiastic attitude is appreciated, the fact that it the end, well, the results will show. Good luck to you all. :cop:

Time will certainly tell on this one. Well RC, is CT in? :?

Rumor here has it that RC has pulled another fast one.................................... :devil: CT is his man........................... :shock: Look what they did to ABT or better yet, ask? Feel sorry for you folk.

Ok spill the beans .. Who got the position

Well RC....tell them? :devil:

No decision has been made yet. It appears an officer from park police put in for the spot and they are having a hard time just "giving" it to Toolbert without it looking too obvious!

I am going to bet it was the Officer of the Year. They always give someone that and then promote them to LT right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Crony Crony
    I am going to bet it was the Officer of the Year. They always give someone that and then promote them to LT right away.
    You bet wrong, buddy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast