MET TEAM, GOOD OR BAD IDEA? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: MET TEAM, GOOD OR BAD IDEA?

I like SET, I like MET, both are a safe safe BET.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhead
    I like SET, I like MET, both are a safe safe BET.
    You are a FOOL, a dropout of SCHOOL, you probably DROOL and pee in the POOL. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    MET was formed because the SET groups are fully engaged with the criminals in their districts and can't focus on the high crime areas. This is what was sold to the boss. Imagination at work... but we are not GE.
    SET groups are fully engaged with the criminals in their districts??? What a joke. Lets hope the boss dosen't buy into that.

ahhh poor guys. dont worry, you can wait for the tow when they make their arrests.

All kidding aside, SET has really dropped off in the last 12 months. A big drop in real crime and alot of juvenile enforcement has changed the flavor of SET policing. D1 has a guy that does an analist's job on dayshift and D2 and D3 have become very reactive. We need to get back to basics, return to straight up anti-crime. Perhaps a change in leadership with fresh insight.

I get to wear shorts and have a goatee and you don't....

The D8 SET team has not dropped off one bit. They are out there seven days a week, adjusting their schedules from nights to days and back to nights as the crime patterns dictate, conducting surveillance, watching career criminals and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. All without complaint or worrying about what anyone else is doing. They are the model for what a SET team should be.

Thanks Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The D8 SET team has not dropped off one bit. They are out there seven days a week, adjusting their schedules from nights to days and back to nights as the crime patterns dictate, conducting surveillance, watching career criminals and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. All without complaint or worrying about what anyone else is doing. They are the model for what a SET team should be.
    Oh yeah? Hows that working out for you in D8...being on the SET team and.....zzzzzzzzz

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Time to start a new thread. The constant bantering between the two groups is childish. There is enough room in our agency and crime in our county to support both investigative enforcement team concepts.

This board was not designed to accomodate turf wars. Please remain professional when discussing real issues or concerns.

Now stay safe, go put some criminals in jail and make a positive difference in someone's life; that's why we became cops right?

Mod 167

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011