MET TEAM, GOOD OR BAD IDEA?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

MET TEAM, GOOD OR BAD IDEA?

ANOTHER SPECIALTY TEAM, ANOTHER DRAIN ON PATROL. INSTEAD OF A REHASHING OF AN OLD IDEA I HAD A BRAINSTORM. HOW BOUT GETTIN RID OF THE VARIOUS SET TEAMS, HOTEL UNITS, SUBSITTERS AND SUCH AND PUT EM BACK IN A GREEN AND WHITE. WE CAN DO A LITTLE CRIME SUPPRESSION THE OLD FASHION WAY, HIGH VISIBILITY AND AGGRESSION. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Re: MET TEAM, GOOD OR BAD IDEA?

I've a great idea. Why don't you go back to middle school and learn how to type without shouting. Turn the cap button off bozo and then we can have a discussion about your idiotic statement. How about that warrior??

I have never understood why people get upset over stupid things like someone typing in all caps. GET A GRIP. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE CONCERED WITH.

I agree about putting them all back in green & whites. Too many people that are not accountable for their time.

Caps lock guy is cool.

i agree with caps lock guy, this met thing is just another loss for patrol. the idea isnt bad, its the execution. why take patrolman when you should take the lions share from that silly focus team or the do nothing cops deputies. we gotta stop reducing patrol.

p.s. 355 you one angry guy, try calming down a little you will live longer

Quote Originally Posted by fla335
    I've a great idea. Why don't you go back to middle school and learn how to type without shouting. Turn the cap button off bozo and then we can have a discussion about your idiotic statement. How about that warrior??

UH-OH! Think you upset one of the subsitters.

wtf is the met team?

I agree about putting them all back in green & whites. Too many people that are not accountable for their time.
    What does that stand for: Mobile Enforcement Team or something like that? Ya, that's what we need... More crime suppressers like the D2 & D3 crews. Oy Vey... They can stop crime for a night, that's about it because when the judge finds no P/C or once the case hits the State's desk, it's gone. NOLLE PROS... I'm not on Patrol, so I don't know who's short or what, but when I was there, we had maybe a Sgt., Rover, & if you were lucky 2 zone units, so if they have enough to create all these specialty Patrol units, send some to the other specialty units that are swamped mopping up the garbage that is sent that way.
    I'm just curious, what are the Selective enforcement teams #'s now that they are "HOT" as I heard one of them say????

I'M BEING TOLD 9 DEPUTIES, 1 SERGEANT AND 1 LIEUTENANT, BUT THATS NOT OFFICIAL. I HAVENT SEEN THEM ON THE STREET YET.

I DONT THINK ITS A BAD IDEA I JUST THINK WE'VE GOT TO STOP TAKING DEPUTIES WITH LIMITED EXPERIENCE AND PLACE THEM IN SPECIALTY UNITS UNTIL THEY HAVE MATURED AND OBTAINED SEVERAL YEARS EXPERIENCE. I ALSO DONT THINK ANY SHOULD COME FROM UNIFORM PATROL, THEY SHOULD COME FROM OTHER SPECIALTY UNITS. SET FOR ONE AND THE COPS DEPUTIES IN EVERY DISTRICT ARE WAY OVER STRENGTH. HOW MANY DO WE NEED TO GO TO MEETINGS FOR THE LT'S OR WATCH TV AT THE SUB. BETTER YET, RIDE DOWN THE LAZY RIVER ON AN INNER TUBE OR PUSH ANOTHER IN A STROLLER?

P.S. I LIKE WRITING IN ALL CAPS.

Caps lock guy is alright with me. Do you know body suit man?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast