Openings - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Openings

Re: Openings

Quote Originally Posted by Representing You
    Clint was just not afraid to say in public what you all were thinking. Don't slam him for being vocal about the issues.
    Exactly. It is one thing to say he is lazy because you are too stupid to change the battery in your phone. He has been around to be able to call them as he sees them. Having him around is more realistic than a newbie who thinks FDLE is up and coming.

Or do you need a new person to do all YOUR work? Clint wont be that person.

I like Clint too as a person, but he was the most misearble wretch at the office. I know how to change my phone battery, but isn't it the phone tech's job to give us the batteries. I am Clints friend but when I have gone to him for batteries or other tech issues he turned into such a whiney miserable person that I was pretty angry. Your defence of his miserable behavior has no merit, because you are saying we should do the work that he is paid to. Also he has been out of investigations for over 20 years. How is that supposed to help us? I do agree that his outspoken criticism of Addy and Amos was just saying out loud what most say under their breath.

Would ou like a little cheeze with that Whine?

FWIW, I am glad you are not my friend.

I heard there were approx 15 openings state wide.

Anyone get contacted yet?

and before anyone chimes in, yes I want your crappy job...

I am a local and recently applied for an FDLE agent position. Despite the fact that some may caution me about working for this agency, I want this job BAD!!! Can anyone provide any insight in to the opening? How many positions? Where are they located? When might the process begin? How long does the process take? Is this a situation where they already have applicants in the queue and posted the job to be politically correct, or are they legitimately going to hire from applicants who recently applied?

Thank you to anyone who can provide some insight.

Where are the openings being advertised? People First does not show any info on FDLE hiring at this time. Can anyone advise further?

u missed it.... ended a few weeks ago

Thet are inside hirings.. watch the you know who from City of Miami PD get the job, by the way you had to sign a paper you may be let go if funds run out! Sinking Ship.. be careful!

I assume this is a silly question given the most recent elections, but does anyone know what ever happened with the openings that FDLE posted in October? Did they fill them? Is anyone in the process as we speak? Is nothing moving forward until our next Governor is sworn in? Any insight would be appreciated.

Had a phone interview

I receieved a call, and conducted my phone interview...it went really good. Hopefully I will hear back for an oral board. Could anyone advise if there are any openings in Palm Beach County or south? This would be my preference....Also how does the Academy work, is it a live in facility? I also heard you guys are not allowed to use your vehicles off duty.....

Thanks for everything, and any advice, or information you provide.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast