TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE records confidential for LEOs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE records confidential for LEOs?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wasn't there a HCSO Sgt Or Cpl Lemon...or something like that...killed in his own driveway after work?

I think this is a little off the question of the original post.

I think the original post just asked if it were possible for the public to access our records at Brighthouse/Teco, just by saying "Hey I want the prior bills, or records, for the house at 123 Main St." Without saying this is the home of a LEO. Can the public obtain TECO/Brighthouse records by just giving the address, or is this not availible to the public?

Average Joe is correct. That shooting of a deputy, whose full name I see no reason to put on this public site, was not a LEO related incident.

The public cannot simply call TECO or Brighthouse and get subscriber information. Try it.

Besides which, you have it backwards. The bad guy would be starting with the name of the deputy and would be looking for his address; not starting with the address and seeking to find if a deputy lived there.

Re: TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE records confidential for LEOs?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anyone know if there is a way to guarantee that our prior bills from TECO and BRIGHTHOUSE be put into Confidential status? I have my info confidential at the property appraiser….but had a prisoner say he could find out how long deputies have been living at their house by pulling old TECO & BRIGHTHOUSE records. He said he can drive around neighborhoods and take down the addresses where he sees cop cars….then dig up the old TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE bills for these addresses.

I don’t know if he’s full of $pit or not.
    Dude, I would'nt worry too much about TECO or Brighthouse giving out your info. In this day and information age regardless of where you are or what you do for a living you can be found. It's not hard and anyone with a laptop and about 10 minutes to spare can find ya for the most part. Just practice good observation and personal protection skills during your off as well as on duty time and you as well as your family will be fine. Don't stroke out worrying about stuff you can't control. Enjoy life and if the bad guys ever come a knockin' do what ya gotta do to defend yourself and your loved one's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12