TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE records confidential for LEOs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE records confidential for LEOs?

Anyone know if there is a way to guarantee that our prior bills from TECO and BRIGHTHOUSE be put into Confidential status? I have my info confidential at the property appraiser….but had a prisoner say he could find out how long deputies have been living at their house by pulling old TECO & BRIGHTHOUSE records. He said he can drive around neighborhoods and take down the addresses where he sees cop cars….then dig up the old TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE bills for these addresses.

I don’t know if he’s full of $pit or not.

Re: TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE records confidential for LEOs?

a) don't use electricity
    b) use rabbit ears for tv (you should not use the internet if you are a deputy; it is evil.) But you is you don't use electricity this is not an issue.
    c) don't take your car home

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anyone know if there is a way to guarantee that our prior bills from TECO and BRIGHTHOUSE be put into Confidential status? I have my info confidential at the property appraiser….but had a prisoner say he could find out how long deputies have been living at their house by pulling old TECO & BRIGHTHOUSE records. He said he can drive around neighborhoods and take down the addresses where he sees cop cars….then dig up the old TECO/BRIGHTHOUSE bills for these addresses.

I don’t know if he’s full of $pit or not.
    It is always possible that civilians could get subscriber info from a TECO employee if they have the right person as an inside contact.

There are dozens of ways to locate you now on the Internet. For an example go to Zabasearch.com and run your name.

:|

Why do we post all the different ways to find a leo's address here on this public board. Idiots.

I welcome any dirtbag to come on by my humble abode. I will under Florida law stand my ground and protect my family.

You are right as the Internet has made protecting privacy more difficult for everyone. Just the same, as it always has been, a leo will protect their family first. Bring it on dirtbag if you think you have the right stuff. Nobody cowers from scumbags, especially cops.

As for TECO and Brighthouse records who gives a shiz.

Thats nice, but when the green and white is not there he knows your not there. My yard allows me to park my car out of site from the street. If you can do that I would suggest it. I also have all my utilities in my wifes maden name. . Did you remember to go confidential with the clerk of court? There online database reveals all. Use a PO Box. ZAbasearch will remove your information if you request it. Reality is for 50 bucks anyone can run a history on you and find you. Its almost impossible to stay off the radar. You can't any get a magizine subscription with your name and address being sold.

Quote Originally Posted by idiots
    Why do we post all the different ways to find a leo's address here on this public board. Idiots.
    I hate to break it to you but do you really think that someone with the wherewithal to watch these conversations doesn't already know how to find your address?

It's 2010. Your information is EVERYWHERE. No one is gaining the keys to the kingdom by learning about zabasearch. In fact, that's soooo 2007.

The point is, if someone wants to find you - they will find you. We are in the Information Age. You will never keep up with having your name redacted from every public record. For every public record you have your name removed from, there are about four more that you probably don't even know about. Don't think for one second that this was a well-kept secret.

Try Googling yourself.

'

Did you ever go to court and then drive home?

How tail conscious are you?

THAT'S how easy it would be for anyone who really wants to know where you live to find you.

--------------

Other than the killing of TPD Sgt. ****ie Cloud back in 1975 (35 years ago) I can recall no other cases in our area where a LEO was killed at his home by criminals who had a grudge against him. This was a paid mob hit and the killer was apprehended and executed. In fact, at the time it happened ****ie was no longer employed by TPD.

FHP Trooper Ken Flynt was also killed at home, (in 1976) but it did not involve someone who had been looking for him; Ken was intervening in an attempted carjacking in his neighborhood.

My point is that actually tracking a LEO to his home by a criminal is not a commonplace occurrence. Try to avoid becoming paranoid and hyper-vigilant. Give your family members reasonable security guidelines and don't get too concerned about all of the places that you might be found on the Internet.

On the job and off.................stay safe.

Wasn't there a HCSO Sgt Or Cpl Lemon...or something like that...killed in his own driveway after work?

I think this is a little off the question of the original post.

I think the original post just asked if it were possible for the public to access our records at Brighthouse/Teco, just by saying "Hey I want the prior bills, or records, for the house at 123 Main St." Without saying this is the home of a LEO. Can the public obtain TECO/Brighthouse records by just giving the address, or is this not availible to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wasn't there a HCSO Sgt Or Cpl Lemon...or something like that...killed in his own driveway after work?

I think this is a little off the question of the original post.

I think the original post just asked if it were possible for the public to access our records at Brighthouse/Teco, just by saying "Hey I want the prior bills, or records, for the house at 123 Main St." Without saying this is the home of a LEO. Can the public obtain TECO/Brighthouse records by just giving the address, or is this not availible to the public?

Domestic related

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast