800 pound gorilla in the room
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

800 pound gorilla in the room

ok, ill be the first to ask, whats going on with the 3 that are on suspension right now? isnt one of them on the sgts. list?

Re: 800 pound gorilla in the room

WOW...lol...very hush hush about this one. Well atleast someone will get promoted out of it. I dont think its one of the three though. If they have been gone this long, they are probably going to fire them. Just my opinion though.

are they getting paid?

I heard it's suspension w/ pay. Just missing out on details & OT.

An African American officer gets into a bond and everyone knows. 2 white officers and a white sergeant get indicted on felony issues and it is hush hush. We have another white sergeant who is no longer in charge of swat for some unknown reason and it's hush hush. We have an African American officer who didn't back up someone making traffic stops out of his assigned detail and it's all over the place. Someone needs to look into this. It doesn't sound equal?

Three people got indicted on Felony Charges? Who the hell are they cause it must really be hush hush! And I heard some other guy is suspended now recently too. And as far as the SWAT Sergeant being taken off...everyone knows about that so that is no secret.

All you guys who bash the former swat sgt are clueless, have you ever worked for him? well if you did you would have a differnt opnion of him. he allows you to do your job and will have your back no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by 000
    An African American officer gets into a bond and everyone knows. 2 white officers and a white sergeant get indicted on felony issues and it is hush hush. We have another white sergeant who is no longer in charge of swat for some unknown reason and it's hush hush. We have an African American officer who didn't back up someone making traffic stops out of his assigned detail and it's all over the place. Someone needs to look into this. It doesn't sound equal?

WOW... HEY STUPID THE TWO OFFICERS AND SGT ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE STATE... NOT INDICTED!!!
    IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THIS PAGE

A black idiot who doesnt even pass his promotional exam gets promoted to the rank of Captain for the sole reason that the dept. needs minorities in admin positions. Now he is free to sling his venom and try to make up for his own inadequacies by trying to give a hard time to every white male officer he can. If it was 200 years ago he would of been the one who gets to serve in the plantation owners house rather than work in the fields.

I know we all have our own issues but you guys need to chill with the racism sh!t if someone is an assh0le or a liar or a rat or whatever, it doesn't matter what color they are. The bottom line is that we have some effed up people working for MPD! for the most part though, we all know who they are. As a result, we should just stay away from the douche bags who fall in that category! We know who are friends are and who we trust so stick to them. Some people make their position well known by doing effed up shizzat such as (rhymes with pigwhore)... Those are the ones u wanna stay away from! We are All here to do a job that we signed on for. A job that is great! It just sucks that some of our own co-workers are such cum dumpsters! Peace!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast