TrueBlue

Thread: TrueBlue

TrueBlue

Goodbye Rivera ... He should have been dropped after the shenanigans over at the port. Guess with the girl's parents involved and the evidence on her cell phone they couldn't hush this one up.

Re: TrueBlue

SHUT UP!

Can we all go one month with out seeing a story about a Riviera PD officer in trouble or suspended? When is someone going to step in and say enough is enough and that there is obviously a problem with the leadership in this agency?

Man I really try to give Riviera Beach PD the benefit of the doubt, but you guy's make it fu#*in' impossible. What in the hell did Dan do? With so much bad press and buzz going around about this department, you would think that every employee working there would make it their number one priority to NOT get into any trouble. I mean what's the deal? Has the job gone to your heads so bad that you honestly believe that you can't get in trouble or have to accept accountability for your actions? I met Rivera a long time ago, seemed to be an alright guy who at the time spoke very highly of RBPD. You guy's are fu#*in' up bad, there is no other way to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by What the F
    Man I really try to give Riviera Beach PD the benefit of the doubt, but you guy's make it fu#*in' impossible. What in the hell did Dan do? With so much bad press and buzz going around about this department, you would think that every employee working there would make it their number one priority to NOT get into any trouble. I mean what's the deal? Has the job gone to your heads so bad that you honestly believe that you can't get in trouble or have to accept accountability for your actions? I met Rivera a long time ago, seemed to be an alright guy who at the time spoke very highly of RBPD. You guy's are fu#*in' up bad, there is no other way to say it.

NOT SURE IF YOU WORK FOR OUR AGENCY, DOESN'T APPEAR THAT WAY IN THE WAY THAT YOU WROTE, BUT, MAYBE YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE. RIVERA IS A GOOD GUY AND AN OUTSTANDING COP. IF HE DID WHAT THEY SAID ,,THEN HE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. BEING WITH THIS AGENCY FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I'VE SEEN SOME GOOD TIMES AND SOME BAD TIMES. AT THIS TIME, OUR AGENCY IS GOING THROUGH SOME BAD TIMES , NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AGENCIES. THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF OFFICERS TARGETED, SOME UNFAIRLY, SOME FAIRLY. IT IS THE WAY THAT IT GOES DOWN. I AND MANY OTHERS SUPPORT OUR OFFICERS WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES AND WE WON'T JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF HATE. WE ARE ALL GROWN MEN AND WOMEN WHO KNOW WHAT ACCOUNTABILITY IS AND WE DON'T NEED YOU TO QUESTION IT. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN DEPARTMENT. WE WILL BE FINE.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by What the F

NOT SURE IF YOU WORK FOR OUR AGENCY, DOESN'T APPEAR THAT WAY IN THE WAY THAT YOU WROTE, BUT, MAYBE YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE. RIVERA IS A GOOD GUY AND AN OUTSTANDING COP. IF HE DID WHAT THEY SAID ,,THEN HE WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. BEING WITH THIS AGENCY FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I'VE SEEN SOME GOOD TIMES AND SOME BAD TIMES. AT THIS TIME, OUR AGENCY IS GOING THROUGH SOME BAD TIMES , NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AGENCIES. THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF OFFICERS TARGETED, SOME UNFAIRLY, SOME FAIRLY. IT IS THE WAY THAT IT GOES DOWN. I AND MANY OTHERS SUPPORT OUR OFFICERS WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES AND WE WON'T JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON OF HATE. WE ARE ALL GROWN MEN AND WOMEN WHO KNOW WHAT ACCOUNTABILITY IS AND WE DON'T NEED YOU TO QUESTION IT. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN DEPARTMENT. WE WILL BE FINE.
    This is not jumping on the bandwagon of anything, I'm just keeping it real and if you guy's at RBPD would do that too just a little bit, than maybe you'll figure out what the problem is there and straighten it out. I understand other agencies have there issues or whatever, but you guy's stay having issues and it's keeping you under pressure. You are all grown men and women there, I agree with you, but to not have to question your accountability, I totally disagree, somebody has to because you guy's ARE NOT! Sure, I'll worry about myself and my own department, and I'll worry about yours too because you DEFINITELY need somebody to do that sh#t!

Rivera a good cop LOL! He was good at stalking *****, thats about it. They all suck from Galligan to Gordon and all the corrupt ones in between.

Thats nothing, if the truth came out about all the stuff I did when I went 10-8 I would be in deeper trouble. I have done a lot of things that were 10-30 while on shift. And so have about 75% of the department. So don't hate on me, I am just as corrupt as all of you.