Deputy cleared after shooting, killing man during a disturba - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Deputy cleared after shooting, killing man during a disturba

Where do you get your facts. Were you standing there and watching NO...Your statement is completely wrong. He had a Knife .... He was not smoking and did not have his back to the deputy. If you dont like how things are done then pick up a badge and gun; Then stand a post. OR just say thank you for the protections these Deputies supply to you as you sleep. COWARDS question after the fact. STAND UP and be a MAN if you can.

I don't think YOU were there except for the ensuing cover up. You just said he had a knife. You also seem to know something about the toy gun. Where did you get your facts? From your incomplete, ridiculous and incompetent investigation. Your people refer to this mans father as a horse's ass? That again shows the mentality of an unprofessional staff amongst your corrupt department. Peter Russo was shot in the back! And someone is gonna answer for that and for all of your sarcastic remarks and threats made to Peter's coworkers and family. It WILL be proven. THAT IS A FACT smart guy!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Peter Russo was shot in the back! And someone is gonna answer for that and for all of your sarcastic remarks and threats made to Peter's coworkers and family. It WILL be proven. THAT IS A FACT smart guy!!!!!!!!!!
    Fact? Lets talk about fact. How about the fact that the Medical Examiner (not even associated with the HCSO) stated the entrance wound was on the front of the body and the exit wound was on the back? I guess that's one of those little facts you prefer to not disclose, eh?

Sad that someone whats to make this mans death a pay day. Who do you have all of your "FACTS". You are a trained law enforcement officer, medical examiner and the owner of a crystal ball. The facts are what the facts are and no matter how you try to change them the truth is the truth. A man just standing there. No one called police to the scene for an out of control man.

NO Truth is he was out of control with a weapon and the officer did what he had too.
    If you still have a problem, Put on a Badge and Gun and show Deputies how to do it better Big Man. Of course that is if you could pass a criminal background check..

I no longer can sit by and read this without responding. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who "tone" is does it Anthony? I am somewhat impressed that you still have enough brain cells left to form complete sentences, let alone work a computer. Of course the neurotransmitters, receptors, and your level of dopamine and serotonin have taken a serious jolt over the years because of the pipe haven't they? Or was it the needle? Sorry there are so many of you meth freaks that the names and the faces now seem to run together. Geez my old friend, don't you know what they make that shit out of? How about leaving the kid alone and move on with your so called life. Your brother made a bad choice and it cost him his. Don't blame the kid because he was forced to do something that I know he never thought he would have to do in his career. We don't ever want to take a life, but maybe this deputy was misjudged because of his youthful appearance. Goes to show you that appearances are deceiving which is just what you are trying to portray what happened that day. You may try to deceive the ones who don't know better, but you will never deceive the ones who know what actually happened. You see, there are way too many of us being killed in the line of duty by gutless cowards like well.............you. You hide behind a keystroke or a meth pipe because you only wish you could do this job. Like a few others have said, strap one on and get you some. Thats of course assuming you can pass the background.........ahhhhhh nevermind. Karma is a ***** brother Tony (I mean Tone) and I hope it doesn't find you, but I have a suspicion it will. Be the wall Tone and just say no to meth!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone F#cking Meth Head
    I no longer can sit by and read this without responding. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who "tone" is does it Anthony? I am somewhat impressed that you still have enough brain cells left to form complete sentences, let alone work a computer. Of course the neurotransmitters, receptors, and your level of dopamine and serotonin have taken a serious jolt over the years because of the pipe haven't they? Or was it the needle? Sorry there are so many of you meth freaks that the names and the faces now seem to run together. Geez my old friend, don't you know what they make that shizzat out of? How about leaving the kid alone and move on with your so called life. Your brother made a bad choice and it cost him his. Don't blame the kid because he was forced to do something that I know he never thought he would have to do in his career. We don't ever want to take a life, but maybe this deputy was misjudged because of his youthful appearance. Goes to show you that appearances are deceiving which is just what you are trying to portray what happened that day. You may try to deceive the ones who don't know better, but you will never deceive the ones who know what actually happened. You see, there are way too many of us being killed in the line of duty by gutless cowards like well.............you. You hide behind a keystroke or a meth pipe because you only wish you could do this job. Like a few others have said, strap one on and get you some. Thats of course assuming you can pass the background.........ahhhhhh nevermind. Karma is a ***** brother Tony (I mean Tone) and I hope it doesn't find you, but I have a suspicion it will. Be the wall Tone and just say no to meth!
    Just in case anyone was wondering....

I tired to warn you, Tony. Read my post a few ones back. You just don't get it, do you?

A pathetic attempt to stir sh*t, and now you are busted. Loser.

The true colors of a Highlands county Deputy truly show the unprofessional character of what type of cops we have here. Sounds like your foul mouth should not be allowed to comment on any thing. But freedom of speech lets people like you voice their ridiculous opinions. It's okay to admit your part in trying to cover up your departments screw ups and your angry behavior shows that is what your doing. Keep up the good job in making this all come together. To bad you the true coward who is afraid to reveal your identity, is only good at trying to slander someone. What a sorry excuse for a law enforcement officer. And by the way, I would never degrade myself after 4 honorable years of service in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP to put the badge of the Highlands County Sheriff Department on my chest, and maybe YOU should have a drug screening done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    And by the way, I would never degrade myself after 4 honorable years of service in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP to put the badge of the Highlands County Sheriff Department on my chest, and maybe YOU should have a drug screening done.
    You are a convicted felon and neither the United States Marine Corp or the Highlands County Sheriff's Office would allow you to wear their uniform or put their badge on your chest. You would be a disgrace to both. You are a little too late to try to not "degrade" yourself. The only uniform of the Highlands County Sheriff's Office you deserve to wear is the one that is either orange or black and white. In case you forgot your life achievements, I have listed them below for you. I didn't bother listing your 10 traffic citations but if you wish to verify any of this information, please feel free to search your name on the Highlands County Clerk of Courts website. Please be patient it takes some time for all those records to load.

12/06/01
    Battery (First Degree Misdemeanor)
    - SAO Diversion Program Completed

12/24/03
    Battery
    - Nolle Prossed

5/24/04
    Possession of Cannabis (First Degree Misdemeanor)
    - Deferred Prosecution

6/19/06
    False Imprisonment (Third Degree Felony)
    - No Bill
    - No Bill

9/26/06
    MAKE HARASSING PHONE CALL - (Second Degree Misdemeanor)
    - Adjudicated Guilty

10/22/06
    Burglary With Assault/Battery Within (First Degree Felony)
    - (Reduced To Battery, First Degree Misdemeanor)
    - Adjudicated Guilty (Felony Probation - 1 Year)
    CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (Second Degree Misdemeanor)
    - Adjudicated Guilty (Felony Probation - 6 Months)

10/19/06
    Battery - Domestic Violence (First Degree Misdemeanor)
    - Adjudicated Guilty

8/7/07
    - Adjudicated Guilty
    Criminal Mischief
    - No Bill

9/14/07
    Violation of Felony Probation x2

9/27/07
    Violation of Misdemeanor Probation x2

12/18/07
    Convicted FELON Registration

12/1/08
    Failure To Appear for Misdemeanor Offense x3

So this is what we can expect from your department. Remarks from a stupid gutless coward still hiding behind false identities, lies and so you think his badge. No point in any further volley of words as I will not engage in arguing with someone who insists on acting like a little girl. I have never been arrested nor charged with meth, though I'm sure your probably planning to plant something or set me up unjustly witch obviously as vindictive that you are you will no doubt try. Slander me all you want to, it only proves my points. And one more thing, don't ever think you are better than any one who has EARNED THE TITLE MARINE, BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T MAKE A PIMPLE ON A DEAD MARINES BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast