Thread: .

Re: Two officers responded at the Club House

Amen. This type of behavior reflects poorly on the 98% of officers who are professional. What these guys dont relize is that their behavior makes the next officer's job harder who has an encounter with you. Now, the next officer has to overcome your bad experience before he can do his job. the sad thing is that they could have been professional and still got what they wanted without pissing anyone off.

#1 Anyone who frequents the Clubhouse has zero credibility anyway.

#2 If an Officer threatened you in such a manner, why wait until morning? I would have been on the phone demanding a supervisor right away.

#3 Instead you go home on the internet and post it on a website. Hmmmmm, somethings not right here.

Next time keep your hands out of your pockets, punk!

Sounds like BS to me

The officers have identifiers that are worn on their uniforms....maybe if you weren't blind drunk you'd be able to see a BADGE # and Name.
    As someone else pointed out, call for the officers supervisor or since your so darn smart ....head over to the PD to file complaint.

Who posts here with the name "yourworstnightmare".

Get the f-k out of here before I kick you a.s.s. and it will be your worst nightmare.

What has happened to our officers? So many of you have become disrespectful, nasty and rude. Where did you learn that from? Is this from bad parenting, poor hiring practices or just a sign of the times? Perhaps it's just my generation, but I do not understand this behavior. Our men and women in blue are here to protect and serve, not to harass and abuse. The badge does not put you above the law, but makes you more responsible for the law. You are held to a higher standard, someone we can look upon with pride and respect. Shame on those of you who disrespect the uniform and disrespect my husbands memory.
    Wife of a fallen hero

Really - this is a public forum so any response, unless from a registered screen name might not even be from a police officer. It might be from a citizen who hates cops who wants to stir things up. If there's a problem, go to the station and report it.

On the same note - a public complaint might not be real and may be just on here to create trouble for police.

It's a public forum.