hmmm

Thread: hmmm

hmmm

So, now that the admin is fully aware of this and is on the witch hunt, guess this proves that they don't care about us. Instead of setting an open forum meeting, they pull people aside on the downlow and question us. Pathetic...Just proves more so that this website is our only place to air things out...wish this site came around sooner. Might have to throw this up on bristol topix if it hasnt already been done. the time has come for the dirt to be brought forth to the public. oh the times they are a changin!! wait, is that the career dissapation light i see dimming in the admin offices???

Re: hmmm

Man, i'm tired of feeling like i'm less than nothing to this administration. You'd think that Blaine or Jeff after finding out about this blog would come out and address us in apositive way...they still treat us like criminals...If the job market wasn't as bad as it is these days, i'd of left already! Blaine and Jeff both make this job feel as if it's nothing more than a job slinging boxes at a warehouse! The pride I once had coming to work has left the building! I dread it! Why do i have to feel that I have to kiss ass just to make sure I get a paycheck!! Think i'm gonna find me a shade tree next time im on shift and ponder this!!! I just don't feel motiviated by you Blaine...your people skills SUCK! your a poor leader!!! Yeah, you Blaine...Jeff....You both are no good for the city! Why don't you do us all a favor and move on!! You sucked up all the schools you needed to further your career while we all fight daily for scraps! Can't even get a school to attend that would assist me in furthering my knowledge but you'll go to BS seminars and crap on the city dime!! you both did enough damage around here! LEave already!! :evil: