Perotti APPOINTED to rank of Major - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Perotti APPOINTED to rank of Major

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplets
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Communication? If they wanted to know what you were thinking about things, or let you know what they are doing, they would have told you. Do you think it is an accident? That latest LT promotion that sent a moron to D2 is so funny I could die. The guy looks like he is terrified every time he walks through the door. He has no idea what he is doing and it will soon show. He is about to fall flat on his face... already.

You wouldn't be referring to the hyper-articulate sesquipedalian person they just promoted to Lt. would you? There is no way you could have nefarious thoughts about such a grandiloquent speaker with such a fustian attitude. This office need more pleonastic supervisors. those of you who find his speech overly bombastic are just covetous of his imperious vocabulary.

One could argue that most of you who dislike him are suffering from
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
    sesquipedalian
    ses·qui·pe·da·lian adj \?ses-kw?-p?-?d?l-y?n\
    Definition of SESQUIPEDALIAN

: having many syllables : long <sesquipedalian terms>
    : given to or characterized by the use of long words

Now that's some funny shiit right there. :lol:

This office need more pleonastic supervisors. those of you who find his speech overly bombastic are just covetous of his imperious vocabulary.

One could argue that most of you who dislike him are suffering from
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
    I guess I'm just an old redneck and have no clue what this dude was talking about as far as the long words. I'm a cop not an English major. I do know his / her grammer is off though. That should account for something. :snicker:

Hey blog,

I think the poster was attempting to poke fun at D2's newest Lt. who is well known around the office as a guy who loves to show how smart he is by using big obscure words. I personally think his use of big words is just a mask to cover his insecurity and lack of real knowledge on how to be a street cop.

Hard to figure why so many questionable anti-personable supervisors are being transferred to D2, which has always been and still is one of the busiest districts at the Sheriff's Office. This makes three Lieutenants there now who nobody in patrol respects or can talk & relate to. Wonder why morale is so bad?.............. :?

I don't have a problem with it. He's a decent guy who will always acknowledge a "good morning" or "hello"...not like some of you folks that feel like your excrement is not odiferous and will overlook the obvious self induced roadblocks to your career.......

I don't have a problem with it. He's a decent guy who will always acknowledge a "good morning" or "hello"...not like some of you folks that feel like your excrement is not odiferous and will overlook the obvious self induced roadblocks to your career.......
    Good point Lt............ ops: :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He gave himself away with "odiferous"

Nice try Lt.

Quote Originally Posted by jack boot thuggery

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He gave himself away with "odiferous"

Nice try Lt.
    LOL...not even close. :roll:

The point still stands...some of you folks are your own worst enemies.

Despite what your mamma told you, life sucks and it da$n sure isn't fair......

If I was Sheiff for a day....
    Change number two, would be make some small changes in some policies, like the crash policy, I know somebody that lost their car for 5 days for their first crash. We need to look at whats causing these crashes and do something about it. Maybe its a training issue, if we trained on the driving pad more than two hours every 18 months maybe crashes would go down. I know smalled S.O.'s in the state that practice every 6 months. They can't say its a budget issue because a smaller dept. has a smaller budget. The Detective policy would need to change as well, we could start with the Physical challange and change the disiplinary punishment to a reasonable amount of time.
    Interesting. My wife works for company "Z+X+Y". She has a company car...
    They mandate a points system. If she exceeds "X amount" of points in a given year they have the option to terminate her.
    If she is sitting at a stop light and somebody hits her from behind, she get's 2 points for just being there.

Still think it's just the SO ??

I

If I was Sheiff for a day....
    Change number two, would be make some small changes in some policies, like the crash policy, I know somebody that lost their car for 5 days for their first crash. We need to look at whats causing these crashes and do something about it. Maybe its a training issue, if we trained on the driving pad more than two hours every 18 months maybe crashes would go down. I know smalled S.O.'s in the state that practice every 6 months. They can't say its a budget issue because a smaller dept. has a smaller budget. The Detective policy would need to change as well, we could start with the Physical challange and change the disiplinary punishment to a reasonable amount of time.
    Interesting. My wife works for company "Z+X+Y". She has a company car...
    They mandate a points system. If she exceeds "X amount" of points in a given year they have the option to terminate her.
    If she is sitting at a stop light and somebody hits her from behind, she get's 2 points for just being there.

Still think it's just the SO ??

I
    Who cares about your wife's company car. That is not the subject.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast