Help is on the way

Help is on the way

Once again, I only have 10 years with BSO.
    With that being said, this upcoming fraudulant PBA vote has no bearing on my life or family.

So PLEASE!!! VOTE YES!!!!
    I'll sleep so much better at night knowing your families are suffering because you backed the sheriff in 2008 and you failed to get involved with the pba voting process. I laugh inside every time a pba rep comes to roll call to support this upcoming contract. The good news is that when you get laid off, the cat food they make these days taste like real meat and fish. Just have your family see their doctor prior to you getting laid off or before the sheriff illegally pays back vista (that's health insurance for the so many of you that only concern yourself with hubcaps, 12 hour shifts, and the ossi system) for funneling money through their company for campaign donations.

Speaking of cat food, I have some great news. Since the sheriff loves when you kiss his rear end, like I do, I get the inside scoop from all his so called pba friends. Not to get off the subject, I'm a detective that see's him several times a week in the PSB which allows me to brown nose. And the fact that he's as smart as a glass of water, I'm able to play and walk the fence all day long :snicker: :evil: :snicker: . Just like the pba board of directors.

Getting back to cat food, Petco, in accordance with Friskies, is planning to give all kind of discounts to BSO deputies that get laid off. If you produce a copy of your "yes vote" from this current contract and your current pba membership card, Petco will give you 25% off of any flavored cat food. External affairs has also contacted Friskies Cat Food and they plan to donate 12 cents for any cans sold so Friskies can sell their cat food at a reduced rate to any laid off BSO deputy.

A spokesperson from external affairs stated they would love to donate more money, but with all their cut backs due to the budget, the sheriff has cut their budget all the way down to 3.1 million dollars a year.
    The pba declined to donate any money, but a pba rep did say that any food or scraps left over from any dinner they have over a $1,000.00 dollars using of course pba funds, you can swing by the pba office and they'll let your family pick at the bones.

For you morons that know who this is, please don't tell the sheriff. I held the rear door open for him at the psb the other day and told him I think he's the best sheriff ever, I support the contract 100%, do what you have to do sir and remain the fair and very ethical man that you are, and I'm voting yes. I think I'm going to get a brand new unmarked unit next Wednesday. "Ethical man that he is" LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!

VOTE YES!!! YOU SUPPORTED HIM SO YOU OWE HIM.

Re: Help is on the way

Sweet ...................... So your getting a tahoe... :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :wink: