Who Was That Messy Fat Guy?

Who Was That Messy Fat Guy?

Was watching the news of a hit and run you're investigating, and they keep showing some fat messy guy in a polo shirt. This guy can't be a deputy can he? I thought the S.O. had a policy about being clean? Sometimes you can't help putting on some weight, but you should at least present a professional appearance.

Re: Who Was That Messy Fat Guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Was watching the news of a hit and run you're investigating, and they keep showing some fat messy guy in a polo shirt. This guy can't be a deputy can he? I thought the S.O. had a policy about being clean? Sometimes you can't help putting on some weight, but you should at least present a professional appearance.
    I think that "fat messy guy" was your mom dressed up in reverse-drag. I agree she looked very sloppy. Please do not let her out of her house dressed like this again. I myself was very sickened. :mrgreen: :lol:

He looked like someone that couldn't get a job without the help of his daddy.

But when it comes to traffic homicide investigations he can run circles around most of us, so STFU !! :devil:

Or so he says. Hahaha. He has you all snookered.

Quote Originally Posted by Circles
    But when it comes to traffic homicide investigations he can run circles around most of us, so STFU !! :devil:
    Just because you go to IPTM and get a certificate doesn't mean that you are actually qualified to investigate a fatality or anything else. He looks sloppy and that gives everyone a bad name. One part of being a professional is to dress like one. Showing up with stains on your clothes and all wrinkled looks like sh--. The SO is not the best paid agency, but you can at least afford some detergent and an iron.

And as one poster stated that you can ask him how great he is and he will tell you. Is it true that he looks down all the time because his doctor told him to watch his stomach? He heard that hard work never killed anybody, but he's taking no chances on being its first victim.

Neputism is alive and well with him. If not for his daddy he wouldn't be here.

Mike Chirp

Quote Originally Posted by ID
    Chirp
    What is he, a frickin' bird? If you don't know his name, don't post it. You run the risk of appearing ignorant. Oops. Too late...