Psychoanalysis of Ms G - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Psychoanalysis of Ms G

You're frickin idiot - I had ovarian cancer - my insurance provider required I go and seee a pyschiatrist to help me deal with this diagnosis - you're a frickin idiot

Even after my initial diagnosis, I was contacted by Moffitt via my oncologist to see if I would be willing to participate in a study in the early detection of ovarian cancer in young women. Since normally this type of cancer is not caught early. I went to Moffitt and went through testing that I didn't have to, but I did it for any person who has daughters. I went through more pain the I needed to because I wanted to help out with anything that I could to detect this type of cancer so maybe young women like me wouldn't have to go through the hell I went through. I received no benefit from this, but its something I had to do. Moffit had a doctor right in the room with me and when they removed my organs and as soon as the pathology department got done with their part they took them to Moffitt so they could examine it. I still am in contact with Moffitt as they are following me through my oncologist.

So you can sit there and attack me all you want and call me any name in the book you want but in the end of the day, you don't have a fricken clue as to who I am and what I'm all about.

You're a delusional narcisist who is in need of being the "center of the universe", thus making up stories that she suffers from serious medical conditions so that others will feel sorry for her. That's why you make yourself out to be a "victim" in everything: J, cancer, etc. They do not send you to a psychiatrist for any other reason than to see how a person is handling the disease. That's it. Nothing else. They are trying to get a person to cope with the disease, not to see if they are psychotic. If you truly suffered from cancer (which is extremely doubtful considering your hiistory on this board), then you would know that. And if you truly went through testing for the sake of others, you wouldn't act like you wanted patted on the back for it. So, read the first sentence again. Then STFU.

I would NEVER lie about having cancer - I wish I didn't have it - but I do and my whole point of telling you about the test study at Moffitt was to show you that you don't really know me - I was sent to a pyschiatrist when I got my diagnosis to talk about coping mechanisms as saw him before and mainly after my surgery - I am NOT a liar and don't ever accuse me of being one

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    I would NEVER lie about having cancer - I wish I didn't have it - but I do and my whole point of telling you about the test study at Moffitt was to show you that you don't really know me - I was sent to a pyschiatrist when I got my diagnosis to talk about coping mechanisms as saw him before and mainly after my surgery - I am NOT a liar and don't ever accuse me of being one
    We didn't conduct this study to hurt anyone's feelings. Actually I felt compelled to put a condensed version of our findings on this board so that you may seek some help. I could post the entire findings on this site but it's not flattering. Yes, we can do a study by just using the words, writings etc...of someone, especially with the pages and pages you have supplied us with. Unfortunately, you are a liar. We caught you in many contradictions and in many cases you would just insert a lie whenever it fit or you felt cornered. This study was conducted by nearly 30 students and concurred with a professor/Doctor who came to the same conclusion. You should really do yourself a favor and find some professional help. We don't know any other way to tell you how bad you make yourself appear and sound by writing what you do on this board. It's actually known as a cry for help. You are screaming for it. Good luck.

Prove one thing that you think I've lied about and I'll provide you with the docs to prove you wrong. Do you want my oncologists name? Dr Lapolla he practices about Bayfront - what else would you like? You haven't hurt my feelings but your assessment is of mark

Most recent lie: "I'm off to Aquatica".

I guess your Blackberry is the focus of your day while enjoying a day of frolic with the man of your dreams in Orlando. No man, I say again, no man is weak enough to let his wife play grabass with a bunch of cops while he takes her on a weekend getaway.

I'm currently in the Rosen Cente across from the convention center we just got back from Aquatica - I don't have a scanner or I would scan you a pic of the receipt from where we bought items - I can tell you we rented two loungers at Roas Rapids Island and we ate lunch at the Banana Beach Cook Out - what more details woulld you like? Also for the pysch student I'll printout your assessment for Dr Est (that's all you'll get from me as far as his name but I think you can figure out who he is, and I'm sure he'll be on the phone w/ some of your instructors regarding assessing one of his patients and then posting their false assessment online - remember I'm protected via HIPPA you don't have that same protection I have and I'm sure it won't be too difficult to identify your group

Prove one thing that you think I've lied about and I'll provide you with the docs to prove you wrong. Do you want my oncologists name? Dr Lapolla he practices about Bayfront - what else would you like? You haven't hurt my feelings but your assessment is of mark
    Anyone can pick a name out of a phone book. It doesn't prove anything. Besides, you tripped again. Initially you said you went to a psychiatrist after your diagnosis and he agreed there was nothing wrong with you. After it was pointed out why patients are really sent to a psychiatrist after being diagnosed, you changed your words to fit the tune. You really are a liar.

I'm currently in the Rosen Cente across from the convention center we just got back from Aquatica - I don't have a scanner or I would scan you a pic of the receipt from where we bought items - I can tell you we rented two loungers at Roas Rapids Island and we ate lunch at the Banana Beach Cook Out - what more details woulld you like? Also for the pysch student I'll printout your assessment for Dr Est (that's all you'll get from me as far as his name but I think you can figure out who he is, and I'm sure he'll be on the phone w/ some of your instructors regarding assessing one of his patients and then posting their false assessment online - remember I'm protected via HIPPA you don't have that same protection I have and I'm sure it won't be too difficult to identify your group
    Doesn't your damn Blackberry have a camera? Who needs a scanner? Another of your MANY lies!

So you've been to Aquatica before. That's why you know about the Rapids and the Cook Out. Again, you put things out there thinking it actually proves you are telling the truth. And we all know you CAN'T tell the truth.

And you aren't protected under HIPPA if your name isn't used. Do you stay awake during these MANY law classes you allegedly take? If you do, then you should ask for a refund, because your teacher isn't teaching you shit! So tell Dr Voodoo to call whoever the hell he wants. He'll tell you there isn't anything that indicates your privacy has been violated. If I was you, I'd change my major to Liberal Arts.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast