Bristol Bars

Thread: Bristol Bars

Bristol Bars

Anyone else notice South Beach building is up for sale?

Wonder how much they want for that roach pit. I would LOVE to see it bought up and bulldozed. I bet old Bill Eyestone will just buy some other shack and reopen but we can all hope right?

I also wanted to bring up another observation. Omannins calls have been almost nonexistent since Bill Lancaster left there. I know for a fact that there are still drunks crawling out of that place every night but I heard through the grapevine the owner is antipolice. I also heard he tried to blame off duty officers for much of the noise and has blamed us and the city for letting people drive off drunk. If your one of those who hangs out there I would watch my six very carefully!

When is the City gonna learn that these bars cost them more in the long run than what they make in tax revenues?

I personally never eat or drink at any establishment in Bristol when I am off. I go to Kingsport or Johnson City where I dont know hardly anyone and they don't know me!

While I am on the subject of Bristol bars and dining establishments I wanted to share my list of places I eat at when I go 10-10. Pals (best place in my opinion), Pretty much everywhere on Vol. Pkwy EXCEPT for FATZ and Applebees. I have arrested a couple people who work there for DUI and drug charges. A fellow officer said he saw waitresses snorting pills IN the dining area at Applebees and I can believe it, its nowhere near as nice as it used to be. If you go to Sonic on Parkway at night the Manager is very pro police and a hell of a guy. He gets mad when you dont tell him your an officer so he can give a discount (I personally dont like discounts so I never tell him). Subway on the Parkway is a good choice and it has a good wifi connection. Ed's and Boomershine is probably the most friendly towards Police in the area and I try to spend my money there when i can.

If your one of the many who eat at Zeros watch yourself the Blonde guy/girl Josh was caught by Capt Thomas with drugs and may have been DUI (I got this third party) Carl's and Zeros is a hotbed of 10-84 activity. I love going there and watching the cars scatter like ****roaches. We should have someone just posted on Virginia Ave and i would bet they could really clean up some problems.

Thats all I can think of for now. I would really like to see what establishments the other shifts avoid and which ones they return to every day.

Re: Bristol Bars

And the point of your posting is?? What does any of what you posted have to do with making the police department a better place to work???? Mr. Moderator...delete this crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And the point of your posting is?? What does any of what you posted have to do with making the police department a better place to work???? Mr. Moderator...delete this crap!
    Actually, I appreciate the original posters info about good places to eat in your area. I'm a Florida LEO but own a cabin up there in the mountains not far from Bristol. I travel to Bristol a few times a year to include both race weeks. Always looking for a good place to eat while I'm up there. If the local cops on duty have no problem eating at a certain establishment then I guess it would be a good place for me and my friends to eat during a visit. Not looking for a discount obviously. Just good food and service.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually, I appreciate the original posters info about good places to eat in your area. I'm a Florida LEO but own a cabin up there in the mountains not far from Bristol. I travel to Bristol a few times a year to include both race weeks. Always looking for a good place to eat while I'm up there. If the local cops on duty have no problem eating at a certain establishment then I guess it would be a good place for me and my friends to eat during a visit. Not looking for a discount obviously. Just good food and service.

Hey "Nitely Blog" i'm sure any officer can resepct the fact your a "Florida LEO" and we greatly appreciate you dropping money into the local economy when in town for the "Redneck High Holy Days"...too bad it doesn't help any of us with pay raises BUT we appreciate you anyway.. but, this sounds like people "in the know" here posting this crap so..forgive me if i am wrong...two words though... Google or Yellow pages...again..Mr. Moderator..delete this garbage....