Word is Scott Israel is running again - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Word is Scott Israel is running again

you are all a bunch of LOSERS

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

You are so right!!! I couldn't agree with you more. lamberti has surrounded himself with some real top shelf guys. He's made some mistakes, no big deal. Rothstein, layoffs, corruption, vista insurance, bloated budget, unethical promotions, and a few other very miniscule mistakes that I probably forgot to mention like an unsolved LEO homicide.

Please join me, along with the other 13 employees that's going to back lamberti in 2012. Hindsight is 20/20. With that Israel as sheriff, we would have never had the women of broward county, 5 different colored marked units, 2 different colored uniform shirts, several different districts working different shift hours, a privatized jail, no port everglades, smart cars, 29 PIO'S, 9 new commanders, a contract that means nothing, a 2 million dollar campaign promise with a whole new cafeteria staff, and wiley thompson laying people off.

Lamberti for Sheriff 2012!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Ok, bootlick.

Thank God, I was hoping he would. Thanks for not giving up Scott, I did not support you the first time around because I will admit I believed in Lamberti, but I promise you have my support and the support of my entire family this time around, and I am DLE, I am not a DOD guy on here saying this because I just the unbelievably screwed.

DOD guys, there are plenty of DLE people that feel for you guys, don't believe a lot of the crap on here, what Lamberti did to you guys was not fair, and we hope things get better for you.

What happens when Lamberti switches to Democrat? He has to run in the primary? Like Nick?

What happens when Lamberti switches to Democrat? He has to run in the primary? Like Nick?

He loses just like Nick did.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234