Word is Scott Israel is running again - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Word is Scott Israel is running again

Right now I am willing to vote for Barney Fife!

Great news, accept Uncle Al is going make Scott chance parties again. It's is my belief that's why Uncle Al changing parties.

Atthis point I'll vote for anyone...BRING BACK KJ!!!! At least with the Felon we got paid and were some sort of a respectable agency....

The only reason Al won the election he had Ponzi schemer ROTHSTEIN funneling money . We all know he gave money to lots of people and in return they donated the money to Al's campaign. Not going to happen this time around. Also DLE has seen the real Al and I don't think they will be dumb enough to endorse him again. He can make promises for raises or whatever and they know he will not honor it. Al has lost the Jail, DLE and Civilians. What people say to his face and what they do in the voting booth are 2 different things.

GO SCOTT ISRAEL FOR BROWARD SHERIFF

What is Scott Israel going to do? Seriously. What can has he promised and what can he deliver. I say he won't do jack.

BSO needs new leadership, but Israel isn't that leader.

Thanks DP for that comment. How can a sheriff give a deputy the power to negotiate a city contract, then be embarrassed when it gets flushed down the toilet? Did you ever notice that Lameberti never looks at you in the face when he talks to you? Thats a sign of a real leader? Please Scott run again, i'm sorry i supported Lameberti.

Oh you also noticed that he wont look you in the eye when he speaks to you. True honest leader with integrity....NOT

Quote Originally Posted by 4klil0
    Atthis point I'll vote for anyone...BRING BACK KJ!!!! At least with the Felon we got paid and were some sort of a respectable agency....
    Are F****** crazy? Respectable agency under KJ. Are you forgetting POWERTRAC? You remember, the management system that made us the laughing stock of the county and eventually the country. Of course you remember, where we had little or no crime because everyone was forced to lie on stats. Where those who lied the best were promoted. Where careers and lives were ruined. Where the command staff got to enjoy their masochism every week by mentally torturing and humiliating BSO Staff and privately laughing about it. That was the whole premise of BSO under the KJ regime. Some of the posts here are so ridicules.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 4klil0
    Are F****** crazy? Respectable agency under KJ. Are you forgetting POWERTRAC? You remember, the management system that made us the laughing stock of the county and eventually the country. Of course you remember, where we had little or no crime because everyone was forced to lie on stats. Where those who lied the best were promoted. Where careers and lives were ruined. Where the command staff got to enjoy their masochism every week by mentally torturing and humiliating BSO Staff and privately laughing about it. That was the whole premise of BSO under the KJ regime. Some of the posts here are so ridicules.
    and where was Rick Frey when all this was happening?

From I saw he was getting beat up each week for non compliance then got moved to the jail. He would be the last to go back to something like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast