Word is Scott Israel is running again
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Word is Scott Israel is running again

Scott is looking at running again. I am not sure if BSO is happy with what they have now. If not, seems like a win, win situation.

Re: Word is Scott Israel is running again

lord help us all....

THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU

Lets hope he doesn't get robbed the elections again.....ok lamberti

Praise the lord.................. GO ISREAL we need you at the sheriff's office

This has to be a joke.

You Israel supporters are delusional.

We all got to come together and get Scott in office because look has happen to BSO with Lameberti. :? :shock:

Totally agree with the last posting if lameberti wins another term is only going to be him and his command staff getting paid. He destroyed DOD and now he is going to kill road patrol too.He needs to go asap 2012 can't came quick enough... Scott Isreal is the man for the job. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Come On
    He would be crazy not to run.He has a very good chance to win this time.I do not work for BSO,but I do not know anyone who is happy with the command in place at BSO.Mr.Lamberti could have been a excellent sheriff for the people of Broward County and his employees.But,he did not clean up the agency.I don,t know Scott Israel,but he does have alot of support.All those Command in DOD and DLE should be glad they are over the hump with (25 yrs)FRS.Because you can bet,they will NOT be invited the the next Sheriffs Swearing in.To all the harding working employees at BSO,(Deputies/Civ.)keep up the good work.Times will get better in a couple years.

I WORKED FOR BSO FOR 23 YEARS AND RETIRED FROM BSO UNDER LAMBERTI. I WILL PERSONALLY RETURN TO BROWARD AND HELP SCOTT CAMPAIGN SO HE CAN WIN AND TURN BSO AROUND. I WANT NOTHING IN RETURN BUT TO SEE SCOTT SAVE BSO FROM DESTRUCTION. I WHOLE HEARTEDLY SUPPORT SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF OF BROWARD COUNTY. MS

If you guys truly want a different sheriff you are backing the wrong horse with Israel. Dude couldn't win a gimme election and a rematch would be a BLOW OUT for Lambert. If I was Lamberti's camp I would be praying for Scott Isarel to run again and somehow win the D nomination.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast