VOTE YES
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VOTE YES

VOTE YES

Remember, the language in the new contract proposal does not affect the majority of us!!!!

1) Who cares about the step raises!!! The new hires wanted their 12 hour shifts, now they can pay for them!!

2) Who cares about longevity pay!!! That affects all the elected PBA reps. To hell with them!!!

3) I applaud I.A on their uniform allowance!!!!! It will be worth the price of admission to hear all the useless and I mean freakin' USELESS high and mighty Lamberti supporters that work in specilized units defend the sheriff's decision on this contract change. Maybe with the I.A investigators dressed so sharply and now with the ability to wear perfume and douche, maybe they can solve Sergeant Reyka's homicide. Footnote; There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about you Chris. WE MISS YOU MAN!!!!

4) The best news of all, it looks like the contract is preparing us for layoffs and demotions. How great would it be to see some of the sewage that's been floating around this cesspool back in uniform and catching a zone. Layoffs is a win/win for me at least. I get to watch and listen to all the brand spanking new excuses defending the sheriff. When you loose your home and your children are eating cat food, you'll have plenty of time to think about why you voted for the sheriff for a lousy green shirt and some hubcaps. When supper is finished, you then can explain to your cat breathed family why you didn't take an active role in the voting process and you allowed the current people that sit on the board of directors of the PBA dictate your fate.

If you are going to vote no, do it for one reason. No annual/holiday leave time donations to the PBA!!!

Don't make the same mistake the DOD did. Vote yes, then drop out of the PBA immediately!!!!

HEY ROOKIE-look at the bright side, instead of having 8 hours to think about who you're going to endorse for sheriff next time around and who you're going to vote for during the next PBA elections, now you have 12 hours.

VOTE YES

Re: VOTE YES

Cat food isn't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamberti for Sheriff 2012
    Remember, the language in the new contract proposal does not affect the majority of us!!!!

1) Who cares about the step raises!!! The new hires wanted their 12 hour shifts, now they can pay for them!!

2) Who cares about longevity pay!!! That affects all the elected PBA reps. To hell with them!!!

3) I applaud I.A on their uniform allowance!!!!! It will be worth the price of admission to hear all the useless and I mean freakin' USELESS high and mighty Lamberti supporters that work in specilized units defend the sheriff's decision on this contract change. Maybe with the I.A investigators dressed so sharply and now with the ability to wear perfume and douche, maybe they can solve Sergeant Reyka's homicide. Footnote; There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about you Chris. WE MISS YOU MAN!!!!

4) The best news of all, it looks like the contract is preparing us for layoffs and demotions. How great would it be to see some of the sewage that's been floating around this cesspool back in uniform and catching a zone. Layoffs is a win/win for me at least. I get to watch and listen to all the brand spanking new excuses defending the sheriff. When you loose your home and your children are eating cat food, you'll have plenty of time to think about why you voted for the sheriff for a lousy green shirt and some hubcaps. When supper is finished, you then can explain to your cat breathed family why you didn't take an active role in the voting process and you allowed the current people that sit on the board of directors of the PBA dictate your fate.

If you are going to vote no, do it for one reason. No annual/holiday leave time donations to the PBA!!!

Don't make the same mistake the DOD did. Vote yes, then drop out of the PBA immediately!!!!

HEY ROOKIE-look at the bright side, instead of having 8 hours to think about who you're going to endorse for sheriff next time around and who you're going to vote for during the next PBA elections, now you have 12 hours.

VOTE YES

You are a scum........if you are as miserable as it seems from your post then leave, you probably contribute nothing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

VOTE YES

You are a scum........if you are as miserable as it seems from your post then leave, you probably contribute nothing anyway.
    I think he's 100% correct, your such a ass sucker I think you should leave, and you just proved you contribute nothing :snicker:

I'm new to the agency, since I've been here I been told I'm getting laid off twice. Now I'm being told I'm not getting any step increases. What's next? I left a department to come here because I thought this was a great agency. Listen guys and girls I've have notice and many more notice with this administration we all don't have a relaxing career at BSO. The PBA only cares about themselves not you nor me. I promise you one thing I will not ever support this administration again, including my family and friends. Everybody keep your heads up we only have two years left, if we make it. By the way I like the green shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm new to the agency, since I've been here I been told I'm getting laid off twice. Now I'm being told I'm not getting any step increases. What's next? I left a department to come here because I thought this was a great agency. Listen guys and girls I've have notice and many more notice with this administration we all don't have a relaxing career at BSO. The PBA only cares about themselves not you nor me. I promise you one thing I will not ever support this administration again, including my family and friends. Everybody keep your heads up we only have two years left, if we make it. By the way I like the green shirts.
    Do you like your cute little hat also?

This is the best we can do for now. Do we like it, NO. Just be glad we are not in Metro-Dade.
    They are having 18% taken from their paychecks. This goof of a city manager in Hollywood wants the EVERYONE in their PD to take, now get this, 300 hrs of furlough time. And for the 2hr ANNUAL time give back to the PBA, remember its only 2 hrs per year, not every pay period. Look around, its bad all over. Hopefully, we get a new Sheriff in 2 years. Lets hope we get one like Sheriff Bradshaw from PBSO. Now thats a real man.

VOTE YES

Hey jack a$$ I'm a 23 year vet and its ****s like you that make this place the cesspool it is. If you gotta ***** about the contract or the PBA Board Members were you at either of the meetings this past Monday? I'm not a PBA Board Member but the contract effects me and everyone of us so I thought it was important enough to go listen, ask questions and get answers or at least see the look on the face of the PBA Board Members when I asked the tough questions. So because the turnout was so low I know your butt face was not there. I was, I asked questions and I say we vote this down because its a bad contract. Why would we allow only some of our members to suffer when everyone could have bore the brunt of the loss in wages but the Sheriff did not want that he wanted to divide the union with his final proposal. If this gets voted in and at some point down the line the younger step increase kids get smart they will negotiate away benefits that we get such as post retirement healthcare, longevity or other benefits... use your head this is the sheriffs way to divide us and beat the union, but you are to naive to see that. So do the right thing support the entire union you jackhole and vote no!

Everyone should vote no just for that stupid 2 hours thing the PBA is trying to force down our throats.

Complete BS and has nothing to do with negotiating with the sheriff.

If anyone votes yea and give Pat H free money is a complete idiot. Not only does BSO want to take stuff away, but now OUR union wants some free cheeze too so Pat doesn't have to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast