Anyone Know These Two? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Anyone Know These Two?

¡Ñoooooooooooooooooooooo! ¡Que ricas, mamitas!

¡Me gustaría comer la mierda de sus culos!

I've about had with having to translate on the road, now I gotta come on here and ask for someone to translate. WTF, over???

Quote Originally Posted by Code 10 for Translation, por favor!
    I've about had with having to translate on the road, now I gotta come on here and ask for someone to translate. WTF, over???
    Oye, jefe, si usted acaba de aprender el idioma, tu no se vería frustrada. :devil:

[quote=Papi Chulo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Code 10 for Translation, por favor!":ga0botd5
    Oye, jefe, si usted acaba de aprender el idioma, tu no se vería frustrada. :devil:[/quote:ga0botd5]

Sounds like Urraro when he is mad! PAPI!!

[quote=Papi Chulo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Code 10 for Translation, por favor!":3jb4ahgg
    Oye, jefe, si usted acaba de aprender el idioma, tu no se vería frustrada. :devil:[/quote:3jb4ahgg]

Translation: Listen boss - if you bothered to learn the language, you wouldn't be so frustrated.

Post Re: Anyone Know These Two?

CLEARLY whoever posted this pic is a hater and wants to try and create issues.

:idea: Get over it, you know who you are.

I can't tell you WHO they are, but I can tell you WHAT they are:

Rode hard party tramps who smoke and drink too much.
    They look slim and trim in their clothes but are sloppy outta clothes because of the above facts.
    Without makeup, first thing in the morning, they look like they are 60 years old.
    They get drunk and bang anyone who gives them attention, then blame the alcohol.
    They say "just because I dress like a tramp doesnt make me a tramp" (Yes, it does).

Quote Originally Posted by roadside tigerbath
    I can't tell you WHO they are, but I can tell you WHAT they are:

Rode hard party tramps who smoke and drink too much.
    They look slim and trim in their clothes but are sloppy outta clothes because of the above facts.
    Without makeup, first thing in the morning, they look like they are 60 years old.
    They get drunk and bang anyone who gives them attention, then blame the alcohol.
    They say "just because I dress like a tramp doesnt make me a tramp" (Yes, it does).
    How exactly do you know these things??
    Are you friends with them? It's funny how you can talk s]^% but the reality is that you actually do NOT have a clue. I would hate to be you, miserable, low self esteem and talking about your friends behind their backs.
    Sorry if your husband told you these things to make you feel better about yourself because we all know guys check out anything that breathes.

GET OVER YOUR BITTERNESS

Holy cow if you think they're hot in this picture, you missed out what they were sporting this weekend. I don't care how many SWAT tryouts they've had or what hotel room they're practicing their SWAT cheerleading routines, they're freaking smoking hot live and in person. I give them two thumbs up, if they just let me put them in 'em. Wow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast