meow

Thread: meow

meow

[youtube:2j43rvo1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUeRd0RCGJ4[/youtube:2j43rvo1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUeRd0RCGJ4

DIII must have been dead last night. Very nice though. :cop:

Re: meow

Yeah, rescuing cats in DIII while people are shooting one another over skateboarding violations of a CDD in DII. I think I work in the wrong district!!

yea i know which kitty they were trying to catch and it was not hiding in the bushes

something tells me it wasnt the ***** in the bushes they were trying to catch.

Yeah, rescuing cats in DIII while people are shooting one another over skateboarding violations of a CDD in DII. I think I work in the wrong district!!
    Come on over if you can deal all the armed thugs and sig 20s we have roaming around here.

In 2 years we have had three deputies shot in D3. Unfortunately violent crimes abound here. Anyone who makes those type of comments about crime in D3 is very ignorant of reality.

I heard you haven't charged anyone ref that CDD shooting in D2...

Quote Originally Posted by d3
    Come on over if you can deal all the armed thugs and sig 20s we have roaming around here.

In 2 years we have had three deputies shot in D3. Unfortunately violent crimes abound here. Anyone who makes those type of comments about crime in D3 is very ignorant of reality.

I heard you haven't charged anyone ref that CDD shooting in D2...
    Hey brains, CID....you know the SAME UNIT that works all four districts handled the case and for what it's worth did just X15 the guy. Comparing crime rates in districts is about as immature as it gets, but for what it's worth, I agree that D2 is a sucky place to work. always has highest call volume in County and full of nothing but one idiot after another. The whole County has taken a nosedive in recent years. Either live in the City limits of Tampa or out of Hillsborough County is the only way to go. You got to figure that if TPD has triple the officer to citizen ratio compared to HCSO, you will get better and much quicker service. Now compare that to the "pack a lunch" size zones in the County and is there any wonder why the Cities crime rate is lower.