Patrol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patrol

Re: Patrol

This posting was deleted at the request of the original author.

op, dont apoligize for anything you said.you know going up the chain on this issue dont work, we have tried that and everything gets swept under the rug with sgt. thats how the chain works. if you climb it and it fails, you go higher. no one ment to make things difficult for you, they just felt something needed to be done. i just hope someone will step up for me in my time of need. one of the other posters said your shiftmates would fight through the rings of hell for you and they were not kidding. "yes, the chain of command is included in one of those rings" :devil: i understand you admire him in some way or another but you have done more that enough to earn his respect. you might be the only officer i know who does admire and respect him and none of us can say anything bad in that. you have the tollerance of a saint brother....... and it dosnt matter what he thinks of you because everyone else knows your squared and 10-8

wow prohr, i think i heard those same comments in person not long ago................... :lol:

oh yeah, true blue, i didnt mean to offend if i did on my earlier post. i personaly think we all need to put our purses down and band together. i heard a great song today by muse "uprising" i think is the name. "they will not force us, they will stop degrading us, they will not control us,,,,, we will be vicorious" awsome.

billy the exterminator could get rid of our infestation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

O.P., I do miss working with you and would do anything in the world I could to help you. Being a proactive officer in this department will not get you anywhere. Perhaps a few of us realized that quicker than others, and that is why stats are down. Not because of "fatigue". The evaluation system here is horribly flawed. It is obvious that Rob does nto like you or he would not pick on you. So lets let him evaluate your work performance. We need step raises like every other department in the nation.

Guest-- You are 100% right about the chain of command not working. Shit gets swept under the rug with some people. I have personally advised 344 and 360 of shit that robs done and nothing gets done about it. It is better now that he's moved to Bristol at least hes not responding to calls from chinqapin.

So this Officer deleted his posts after being afraid of getting in trouble for voicing his opinion on why he was frustrated with one of his supervisors.

There is something really wrong when a guy can't even vent without fear of reprisal. If it is who I think it is he has been trying too hard to keep everyone happy. Its not your job to do that. He writes about this Sgt who gives him holy hell which we all knew long before he posted a message about it and he still writes that he likes and admires the guy in the same post. You have to stand up for yourself or your going to get stamped on both in the Patrol Offices and out on the street. I have heard that this Officer (if he is who i think he is) has went from being one of the most aggressive and proactive officers to a meek shadow of himself. Reach down grab your berries and do what you need to do to and do what makes you happy. If that was writing lots of tickets, arresting drunks, and making arrests I don't see how anyone could be down on you for that. Those things make your Sgt. and Lt. look good as well as yourself. Maybe moving to another shift would be good for you and probably would be good for the whole department. I would enjoy having you on my shift.

The guys on your shift obviously care about you and I think you have more friends on the other shifts and even in the admin offices than you might think. Don't let the whole evaluation thing and performance bonus get you down. Most of us know you work hard but if you want to get anywhere in this line of work you need to quit worrying about what other people think about you if your doing what your supposed to be anyways. If the Chief or the Captain didn't think you were doing at least an acceptable job you would be gone by now.

Old Blue, they called him into the principals office over it.

If I can place another point of view on your the ending statement about how if they didnt like you, they would of been rid of you already....thats not entirely correct...From an administrative standpoint, they wont let themselves be short on manpower...but when they know they have the ability to replace...trust me, they will do so in quick fashion. So, the officer in question should be wary and watch his back and follow his gut instinct for that will never let him down. Do what's best for yourself and no one else. It's your life!

Uhoh....wonder if he's going to be placed into detention...or maybe have his playgound time taken away...

Quote Originally Posted by PROHR413
    Well i sure hope that HR413 clears the final hurdle, a good and effective union representation is what we need here. When you promote the shift fluck up to Sgt. You cannot expect much. Rob dodged calls and remained lazy when he was a patrolman. Why would we expect any more from him as a Sgt? He is not a leader and never will be. If you wanna see a leader, go look at Smalling, or W. Brown.

I'll keep everyone updated on the bills progress.

See the date when this posting was made...KARMA!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12