First, i'd like to start by saying hello and welcome to all of those that have participated on this board up to this point, even the current administration, who is now aware of this message board, I welcome you!

I have been monitoring the postings on the board and have found some to be "non-productive" and questionable as to possibly violating the terms of use. These postings were deleted. The purpose of this board is for anyone, more so, the officers, to be able to "discuss" issues pertaining to your career and the department at hand. It was not created to "bash" other officers due to what can be percieved as "personal attacks". This type of behavior is not productive nor welcomed. I ask that you please refer to the Terms of Use and adhere to them.

The participation of the moderators is not to try to pick and chose who's postings are productive or non-productive. My main purpose is to monitor this board for violations of the terms of use. This site fully supports your right to free speech. Opinions are welcomed but not in a manner that can be construed as a "personal attack". If anyone feels their posting was removed unjustly, please feel free to email me and I will discuss it further with you. Again, thanks for participating in this forum and remember, BE SAFE OUT THERE!