Brian Davis Memorial Flag Football Tournament

Brian Davis Memorial Flag Football Tournament

Good afternoon gentlemen,
    I hope this message finds you all well.

We just wanted to get in touch with you and let you know where we stand for the Brian Davis Memorial Tournament. We are set for December 17th, 18, and if necessary the 19th 2010. We are looking good with the fields, and sponsors, it looks like its going to be a great event. Evies's Tavern and the Sarasota Budweiser distribution plant are two of our biggest sponsors.

We will be making it a family event, to include a bounce house for kids, there will be food and beverages (adult beverages as well). We are working on some NFL sponsorship as well for items to be donated for raffles and drawings. There will be give-a-ways, and to cap the weekend off an awards ceremony.

We are currently we are working on the flyers to send out, to include the memorial fund information, etc. Hopefully many of you will be able to make it. If you don't mind just getting the word out on your end, we would appreciate it.

Feel free to invite your agencies to put together another team as well. We look forward to hearing back from you, and a fun filled family weekend, to benefit two young girls.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. For safety my work email is included. I will then respond from my personal e-mail.

Thanks,
    Jason Frank
    Sarasota Police Department
    jason.frank@sarasotagov.com

Re: Brian Davis Memorial Flag Football Tournament

The flyer has been posted. Hope to see you all there.

December 17th, 18th 2010

Sarasota, Florida